Manchester United 21/22

Actually love this. The fact that it’s public that he’s insisting on complete power to make football decisions is brilliant. This means if the Glazers don’t approve his appointment and opt for Pochettino then it’s more of the same shit again with them appointing someone for commercial considerations.

What role for Sleepy Ralf as ‘Special Advisor’ for the next two years if Coach Ten Hag has complete power on all football decisions?

Ten Hag making demands early doors. Tail could be wagging the dog in OT very soon.

He’d be advising him in a special capacity,

You twit.

Ralf is going to be Ten’s football fwiend.

2 Likes

I’m sure Coach Ten Hag will find all that special advice and insight on finishing mid table in the Bundesliga invaluable for the task ahead.

4 Likes

Doubtful.

I believe Murtough appointed him to act in a non-managerial role and more in an organizational capacity like he did with the Red Bull Group.

Id love to know who sanctioned 60 million on Wan Bissaka? Hardly get 10 for him now.

I suppose it hey thought they could teach him how to kick a football

That one and the Maguire transfers are really weird. By all account Matt Judge was over the negotiations and that’s why they took so long and frequently did not happen. Yet he spend £80m on the second bite and Maguire and a total fee of £50m for AWB.

The process was supposedly that the manager identifies three targets that they work on for a position and then Judge and Woodward work on signing one of them. I’d love to know who the alternatives were.

If just shows that they really didn’t sit down and think through the football implications whatsoever.

It’s been said recently that Rangnick asked the scouting team what they had put together on Nkunku and the reply was that they didn’t have him on a list.

Nkunku looks a really good player. Young and hungry. Exactly the type of player United need.

You’d really wonder at the scouting system that they had in place since Ferguson left. Moyes was supposed to have an entire room set aside that contained dossiers on all potential signing.

Van Gaal seemed to be happy with whoever Woodward and Mendes agreed to buy and Mourinho was basically given anyone what Raiola wanted to make money on.

There’s more leaks in the United dressing room than the Japanese left after them in Pearl Harbour

My contact is considering his future at the club :sleepy:

It’s not Rangnick :smile:

But they couldn’t?

Rumor has it Donny has give Ten the inside info at united. Ten said to be dragging his feet as a result.

Dragging his feet all the way to Coutts.

1 Like

Donny has fucked united over is what my source is telling me.

My source is telling me that it’s sour grapes from Donny because he couldn’t cut it at a big club.