Manchester United 21/22

Sure there’s Spurs lads who still haven’t moved on from Jimmy Greaves.

Keano of course is a big Spurs fan.

It was awful the way Man U discarded him in the end after all the great service he gave them.

Sure these things come to their natural end. He had enough of the new generation and came to a mutual agreement to depart.

It’s not like he was sold cos another team mate was sleeping with his wife, like Spurs did to Eriksen.

Have they not spent 1bn?

:joy:

United are fucking box office. Spuds fans, city fans, liverpool fans all tsking the time to regularly drop into the thread to troll away. Dan posts more here thsn on the spurs thread. Imagine when we learn how to play football again.

4 Likes

Imagine.

2 Likes

Wait until we beat Liverpool next Tuesday and enjoy the meltdown.

Nah mate, just give them a walkover and move one. As long as it goes into the last day of the season with the title up for grabs the potential for complete heart break will be much more entertaining.

2 of the top 10 posters in the liverpool thread are man u fans spamming/feebly attempting to troll

6 of the top ten posters in the United thread are troll spammers. It’s remarkable. United are Box office.

Edit. Your numbers seem to be wrong too. @BruidheanChaorthainn is 8th. Who else?

1 Like

We’ll beat them next Tuesday just wait and see.

Ralph taught klopp everything he knows about football.

Currently I’m more concerned with the movement for some of the Ten hag approved targets.

Personally I’d love to see Garnacho promoted to the first team squad for this.

thats very harsh on @BruidheanChaorthainn and @estebansexface

Esteban was never a united fan you weirdo. More lies from @artfoley

lirs?

Yes. Even worse than lies. Lying about how the word lies is spelt.

@artfoley was correcting my spelling yesterday :rofl:

that’s

Mate, it’s fucking hilarious. If this is box office, may it never end.