Manchester United 21/22

i dont punctuate that much

You’re like an 8 year old kid crying in the school yard when there’s anything said that you perceive as a slight against your beloved Man U.

I simply made the point that I can’t recall any Dutch manager who’s ever really been a success in England. Queue for toys thrown out of the pram, a big tantrum and off telling tales to the moderators.

The same can be applied to players from the Eredivisie too. For every Ruud Van Nistelrooy and Robben there’s a Kezman or Afonso Alves. Recent big names like Davy Klassen and Donny Van De Beek haven’t set the world alight either.

Don’t forget robin van Persie.

1 Like

Would you dry your eyes you clown.

I’ve been consistent in here at looking at things in this thread in a practical manner, given the current state of Utd.

I’ve clearly irked you by pointing out where you’ve been misinformed abd downright incorrect on a mumber of occasions.

Jog on and try catch your fish on Reddit or Twitter. They’re more gullible there.

And Vincent Janssen

Big step up from a weak two and a half team domestic league, only the 7th ranked in Europe to the serious stuff of the English Premier League.

Edwin van der Saar and jaap Stam weren’t bad Dutch players.

Denis berkamp was handy…

Arnold Muhren and Frans Thijssen were pretty good as well.

Donny van de Beek’s future Daddy in law.

Overmars, Gullit, VVD, Kuyt

Is someone trying to argue that the Dutch dont know football?

Something about BeNeLux players not being able to hack it in England.

He came to Arsenal from Inter did he not? The point was more so about the hit and miss nature of signings directly from the Eredivisie. Alves came to Middlesbrough with a sensational goal scoring record in the Netherlands but wasn’t able to replicate it at all. Bit like Kezman at Chelsea. The Netherlands is a great footballing country and they bring great colour to tournament football. They produce some outstanding talent.

Nearly every signing is either hit or miss

Haller couldn’t hack it at West Ham and he’s raining in the goals over there. Dusan Tadic couldn’t make it at Southampton

1 Like

It’s amazing what happens when players are coached properly….

Memphis Depay another who arrived with a huge reputation from Dutch football and was underwhelming in the Premier League. Stats in the Eredivisie can be misleading.

What are you even on about? There’s literally duds from every league all over the world coming to England every season for twenty years.

He scored 10 in his first 14 games at Barcelona, 63 goals for Lyon as well.