Manchester United 21/22

Yes a good player who flattered to deceive in the Premier League. Could have been down to LVG being manager at the time too I suppose.

United could do worse than take him back and keep him

1 Like

Villarreal had four players who couldn’t cut it in the premier league but the reality is the standard off is awful and it’s a more a physical test which doesn’t suit a lot of players.

When they are playing in sides who try and play ball they thrive.

Tadic has been superb for Ajax.

It’s commonly referenced in English Football. I’m sure there’s plenty of duds from other leagues too but the Dutch ones tend to stand out because their stats are so amazing in the Eredivisie.

Compare Marcelo to say a player like Andy Robertson who has two left feet.

It takes a completely different type of skill set to play in technical leagues like Spain or Italy compared to the premier league which is all about running.

Ah Tadic was class for Southampton tbh.

Maybe lacked the athleticism for the style of football they were moving towards, but he was unbelievably technically gifted.

1 Like

Maybe clubs in the Italian and Spanish leagues should invest in labs or doping operations, say Milan or Barcelona for instance, so that they could add physical prowess to their skills.

1 Like

Manchester Red Devils fans’ lives have been destroyed by Coach Klopp.

they think that erik ten months will save them

They played before football was invented so don’t count

Memphis was blackguarded.

Fred West’s victims were back gardened.

1 Like

Between Liverpool and the noisy neighbors, United fans are like an alcoholic watching his two ginger stepchildren fighting for the world title on iptv because he couldn’t get a ticket and is too mane to pay for sky.

1 Like

Would United not go for Unai Emery?

The Rooney documentary on prime is surprisingly good. Doesn’t shy away from the negative stuff either there’s a few fair uncomfortable conversations with him and Colleen. Good stuff about his childhood too as a little gurrier.

1 Like

Its unreal .

The world is a totally different place to where it was when Wazza was breaking through.

Even the footage from Euro 2004/WC 2006 looks so raw and unsanitised.

Sort of feel like he didn’t really fulfil is potential in many ways. If he was as dedicated as others I’d say he’d be remembered in a similar bracket to ronaldo and messi or at least a close third.

Ronaldo and Messi were complete freaks.

For Wazza to have the career he had in the modern day with all the drinking, smoking, dodgy diet, and extra martial affairs going on the background was something else.

He won it all and broke every record he could.

Meh I don’t remember him fondly anyway.

The Boss destroyed Wazza by trying to turn him into Park-Ji Sung. Needed a few more years under Moyes to develop.

1 Like