Manchester United 21/22

Nooo he might go, or nooo he might stay?

I’m halfway through it lad……It’s not a pastime I’d recommend to anybody never mind a friend.
It’s like the practise of self flagellation practised by ancient monks and religious zealots whereby you get a buzz from pain and hardship. The book itself is staggeringly descriptive. I’ve never heard of any of these myriads of places where this carry on takes place but I have no intention of visiting.
Please tell me you have no ambitions for this practise.

1 Like

No, none at all, but two of my bessiers have done the Bob grahame.
It’s a shame I always thought, as apparently when a country holds the Olympics, they can nominate a sport. A fell race would have been absolutely epic.
We do go running in the hills, but about 30km is the limit.

1 Like

He is hardly going to walk away from all that free ‘consultancy’ money.

Might as well be told fuck off by Ronaldo as David Alaba.

2 Likes

That’d be my take on it. 60k a year to do fcuk all in Austria Vs 1million a year to do fcuk all in Manchester.

3 Likes

The consultancy gig is great. No responsibility. Throw up a few PowerPoint slides now and then and let Ten Haag take all the flak

1 Like

Ralf is one gas cunt.

2 Likes

I’m sure United will find a way to give him a big bag of cash even if he jilts them for Austria

Apparently the consultancy contract is for 6 (six) days a month :see_no_evil:

Its been sorted, Ralf is going to take a big bag of loot from United, and a smaller bag from the Austrians…simultaneously

Lads, Ralf has seen the shitshow first hand, could you honestly blame him for running for his life?!

Ten should read the signs

Austria gig a big step up for Ralf. There’ll be expectations on him there

2 Likes

What a finish by ronaldo

Mad what’s happened rashford. Seemed a decent sort but looks to have completely have packed it in all while trying to keep his persona growing.

Lolz. United were in the equation when he was going to join a Europa League club from Salzburg but he chose Dortmund. Well Utd be in that conference competition next year?

12 Likes

Sleepy Ralf is completely mugging off Man U. You couldn’t begrudge it to him though.

Ralf is to Utd what Sean O Rourke and Gaybo are to RTÉ

2 Likes