Manchester United 21/22

Leave the Super Leagues to the fellas know how to do it

1 Like

After 5 games last year it was 7 points from 15. So 13 from 15 this year is a good return.

I still think the team is a mess. Matic is probably our best dm which is frightening.

We will realistically have to stick with McFred and means pushing Pogba onto the left. Greenwood has a good start but he isn’t a pacey type so it’s Pogba, Greenwood and Ronaldo we lack pace.

If Pogba is in midfield with Fred and Bruno with sancho, Greenwood and Ronaldo up top our mid field is too open.

I really like Cavani but he probably should have left once Ronaldo arrived. Hardly a need or room for both of them.

Ronaldo hit 34.20km/h vs Newcastle for the 2nd goal. Only AWB was quicker than him that day (34.59 km/h)

His movement is brilliant and has clearly lifted the team. I’d say he’s slimmed down a little too.

If used correctly he’ll be an excellent signing. You’d hope he’s a good influence on the younger players but I’m not sure he’s that type of character.

Shawsey gave up the lasange and chips of a Friday because of Rolando

9 Likes

He’s been poor since, needs to go back on them

Tim Sherwood suggesting that CR7 returned to Old Trafford with the managerial job in mind.

Sure of course he did. He is the manager.

Paul mcshane starting for the reserves tonight.

As predicted Pogba playing wide left.

Any stream @Copper_pipe

Bein sport 2

Is that on the sky box?

1 Like

Not sure if that was ridiculous or fantastic from DDG.

Maguire fucked him over with the back pass. Had to stretch way too far.

Shaw is still on holiday. Awful lazy at times.

Shaw is done.

:rofl: