Manchester United 21/22

Manchester United is an institution.

Grown men still seething over English football as if it were still 1990.

You’d only hear from the United fans really when the going is good. They post where they want, post where they want… No sign of the table from their champs league group posted yet

Sure you couldn’t see any of out posts when things are going bad for all the Liverpool fans in here :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I support the Cleveland Browns.

We post where we want

3 Likes

Their own side playing currently and in here, the epitome of rent free :grin:

1 Like

The Liverpool crowd would sicken your shit

Telpis.

I think Manchester Reds were the only EPL team not to win their Champions League tie this week.
It’s a step up from the Europa League in fairness.

Young Boys would be the kind of team you’d expect to play in the group stage of the Europa League tbh.

Wagner is the key change there. They’ve improved in a major way way with him conducting them. So in tune with each other. Martin Keown opined that the fans behind the goal were actually sucking the ball into the net. Sure what chance did United have?

You can be sure there was no fish and chips on the menu for young boys

Wagner looked good for a couple of years at Huddersfield alright. He struggled in his stint with Schalke though didn’t he? When I saw the score pre red-card I assumed it would be a comfortable 3-0 win for Ole’s tricky reds.

Dunno mate, I don’t really have a Handel on it. I was just doing musical puns for Wagner.

You didn’t hit the right note it would appear.

Doh!

1 Like

You’ll be Bach.

Who are United playing tonight?