Manchester United 21/22

The Glazers need to back Coach Ole in the transfer market. Forced to start the likes of Sancho today.

2 Likes

Ole nearly has the squad he needs.

If the refs would give United more penalties they wouldn’t be drawing these matches

1 Like

TFK classical display of epicaricacy here today

6 Likes

By God!!!

They need to spend to strengthen the squad. They have about 17 forwards. They need six or eight midfielders and maybe another twelve defenders.
And another couple of goalies.

They should buy your man Sancho. He was excellent last year

Would have been much funnier if he hadn’t looked so awkward doing it

They need to trust OGS and the process. Fergie’s teams often made sluggish starts to the season and stormed back to win the title. I’m sure OGS is on track to deliver a similar outcome this season, it’s in the Man Utd “DNA”.

He needs to get the Man Utd footix clique back posting where they want. They’re barely posting at all these days. As we all know, if you lose the battle on the INTERNET, you can also lose the battle on the pitch.

4 Likes

Alex Ferguson was fortunate the Man Utd support base were more forgiving in the late 1980’s. The current crew would have ousted him too.

Two points off the top and clamouring to sack the manager. Unreal!

The Sunday Times having a right cut at Coach Ole today. Point been made that with the worlds most expensive defender and the most decorated defender over the past decade in its ranks, they’ve only kept one clean sheet in their last 18 games.

It’s a bit over the top all this sniping at Coach Ole. He has them going in the right direction.

There was a vicious campaign by the fans for at least 18 months to get Fergie out. Banners at the ground and all. The 1990 FA cup saved him

2 Likes

Mark Robbins

Their supporters are to paraphrase a former Kerry Gaelic footballer and manager, ‘fucking animals’. Instant gratification and instant success demanded. Look at how poor Moysie was chased out the door after about 9 months.

Ta ra Fergie.

Exactly. He should have told ferguson to go shit in his hat unless he had 300 million to patch things up

Park Ji-sung has asked Manchester United fans to stop singing a song which contains a racial stereotype about South Korea.

United supporters began singing a chant which included a lyric about Koreans allegedly eating dog meat when Park played for the club between 2005 and 2012. The song is intended to pay tribute to Park, but in his own words, contains “discomforting” lyrics.

The former midfielder has now explained that while he knew fans were not trying to be offensive, the stereotype is used as a racial insult towards his people.

This has come to the fore again after United fans sang the chant while Wolves’ new South Korean signing Hwang Hee-chan was being unveiled at Molineux.

Speaking to the official UTD Podcast, Park said: “I’m really sorry for him to hear that.

“I know that United fans don’t mean any offence to him for that song but still I have to educate the fans to stop that word [dog meat], which is usually these days a racial insult to the Korean people.

“That particular word is very discomforting for Korean people, and I really feel very sorry for the younger players who heard that kind of song.

“In Korea, things have changed a lot. It is true that historically we have eaten dog meat but these days, particularly the younger generation, they really hate it. The culture has changed.

“I really request the fans to stop singing that word. It causes discomfort to Korean people when they hear that song. It’s time to stop.”

A statement from United added: “Manchester United fully supports Ji-sung’s comments and urges fans to respect his wishes.”

Park played for United for seven years, winning four Premier League titles and the Champions League while at the club. He also appeared in three World Cups for South Korea, earning 100 caps for the nation.