Manchester United 21/22

I’m not a racist but…

Football fans are idiots.

1 Like

Everton will be back for him.

Verbal contract signed apparently

They had a loan deal agreed on Deadline Day but Ole wanted to keep him.

1 Like

Edwin Van Der Sar must feel very let down by Coach Ole and Man U. They didn’t really take care of Donny well.

1 Like

Park, Park, wherever you may be,
They eat dogs in your own country,
It could be worse, you could be Scouse,
Eating rats in your council house.

Interesting that it’s the Koreans that are the ones that find that chant offensive, the Scousers are probably nodding away in agreement whenever it’s sung.

5 Likes

The Scousers have a famous sense of humour.

2 Likes

Lads singing it with Rooney on their jersey.

3 Likes

Fixed

It’s quite racially offensive to Koreans alright. I hadn’t seen the lyrics before.

Most Scousers do live in Council houses. Do they eat rats?

Is that Donny Van De Beek deal the crookedest in the history of football?

No. The 18 year old Portuguese lad that wolves bought for 35 million is.

£40 million is some money for Coach Ole to lash out on Donny only to write him off as not good enough for Man U just over a year later. A real scouting failure.

That poor chap Fabio? Is the greatest cod going.

To use the old Rafa adage, Ole wanted a chair and they delivered a chair. Unfortunately for Ole it was an IKEA issue.

I’d be reasonably confident none of the add ons have been triggered yet

Manchester United have signed Donny van de Beek from Ajax on a five-year deal for a fee rising to £39m. The midfielder moves to Old Trafford for a fee of €39m (£34.6m) - plus another €5m (£4.4m) in add-ons - and has signed a contract until June 2025 after completing a medical in the Netherlands on Monday.

Clever bit of business to sign a lad for 39m then save another 5m by never giving him a game.

7 Likes

Has Varane had a clean sheet in a game with united yet ?

Yes.