Manchester United 21/22

“We have the players, the money, the tradition, the fans. The problem must be elsewhere…”

1 Like

He hasn’t said that has he?

No

If united bide their time, Steve Bruce might be available soon.

:thinking::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I only saw the second half today but, United were hanging on. Leicester should have battered them. They strike me as a club going nowhere under current management, yet probably having enough firepower (and money) to secure fourth place. Which might keep Ole in his job. And the whole thing can start again next season.

Decisive leadership is required now, a cull of bluffers is called for. Nice guys are no use at this juncture. Roy Keane is the man for it.
Have the Glazers the balls for the call……….

They need to hire a right cunt like Conte.

Choccy Keane and Brucie.

Get it done

Ole needs time and another €500m

Coach Pochettino has been a clear leader in the betting markets for a while now to take over next at Old Trafford.

I must request a price on Tommy Barrett

The poor man isn’t even out the door and you’ve lads measuring up his car parking space.

Conte is the man for the job. For the domestic league at least. Jlingz at RWB. Oxo.

United don’t want a short-term success type guy. Better long term mediocrity

To be fair he has a better managerial CV than Olé. They need to back Olé though, first away defeat in over a year.

I’d love to see Gareth Southgate get it when the unfortunate days arrives that they dismiss the Norwegian assassin.

1 Like

:slightly_smiling_face:

Even I think he’d win it with another 500m. But so would noel king

7 Likes

Luke Shaw could play Hardy

2 Likes