Manchester United 21/22

Maybe his hairstyle. How could you take somebody with hair like that seriously?

1 Like

I see United are sharpening the knives again. Announce ZIZOU

Protests planned for Sunday at Old Trafford.

The lads all wearing their Ronaldo shirts.

I reckon they’re just a few changes away from hitting on the magic formula.

I cannot understand the vitriol from some of the fans.

He has completely overhauled the squad and staff at the club, brought in a number of good young players and has the squad in a far better position than any of the previous three managers who have been in the job since Ferguson retired.

He’s clearly reached his ceiling, a journey that involved a second place finish and squad overhaul. I would have preferred to see him in a position like Director of Football at the club but that might not be possible. Hopefully has realises that they need a greater tactician over the side and steps aside with a mutual agreement and no animosity involved.

The only issue if the lack of an obvious replacement. Zidane is the only freely available top level candidate that would suit United from what I can see. I’m also interested by Fonseca but only due to the fact that he rejected Spurs as they wanted to play overly defensively. Conte is too negative for my liking and only ever seems to last a season or two. Completely unsure on Rodgers, might be hard to appoint a former Liverpool manager but he always seems to improve the fortunes of the teams that he takes over.

Poch would have been perfect but that won’t happen with him at PSG.

Would Wazza be an option?

1 Like
2 Likes

Is Eddie Howe still available?

Big Sam is ready to throw his hat into the ring.

Southgate would deserve consideration

Zzzzzzzz

His track record is without question

He beat San Marino a few times.

Where’s that simeone fells these days?

And a few others

The Faroe Islands and Lichtenstein.
A clean sweep of tax havens.

And some others

He is and he’s a favourite of Ferguson. Couldn’t see them going that route again after they tried it with Moyes with disastrous results.

If Ole goes I can’t see them taking as big a chance again.

Still with Atletico Madrid. Think his style might be too negative for United though. Plus he could get a string of La Liga titles now with the shit shows at Real and Barca.

Betting suspended on Zidane getting the job.