Manchester United 21/22

The scouse fuck got what’s what
It is mental tho that supporters would start fights literally because he is wearing opposition gear. Didn’t say any thing or chant, just took his seat and had lads throwing punches. Foolish thing to do, but sad indictment of football followers

2 Likes

Football fans are fucking idiots

That poor fucking steward

4 Likes

Soccer fans.

1 Like

Idiots

True but Fagan inherited a fantastic team

Stupidity and ignorance of the highest order.

Albie Kinsella’s legacy lives on.

1 Like

Oh I know but to shoehorn Boris into his defense of Ole is desperation stuff

3 Likes

Load a fr dougals there. Didn’t hear manc accent among them. “You Scouse bastard” a nordie.

1 Like

The lad is unlikely from Liverpool either - jersey and scarf. Probably a Norwegian lad who got a ticket.

2 Likes

It was you wasn’t it

1 Like

I’ve sat back there once. Like watching a game on your phone from the couch, with the phone sellotaped to the wall, only it’s cold, and you live up the top of a high rise in a damp flat smelling of BO and piss, and the lift broken, and the carpet has been robbed.
It has the atmosphere of an underground carpark.

13 Likes

Without doubt the craziest thing about the while footix phenomenon is liverpool fans from portlaoise slagging off man united fans for coming from the home counties and vice versa. It’s like a Monty python sketch.

3 Likes

Shut your facking moufe you manc cant

You had a face like a chimney sweep after this

A denizen of leafy Malahide supporting Shamrock Rovers from Tallaght/Ringsend is as Footix as you’ll get.

1 Like

He must have stolen those flares from the yacht club. Ten of the lads were admitted to hospital with smoke inhalation.

11 Likes

What an episode. “L-I-V. E-R-P. Double-O-L, Liverpool FC.”

1 Like

Almost like being there

1 Like