Manchester United 21/22

That’s caught the mood perfectly

I’d say you can see the holes in roof of the old stand from there.

1 Like

Cool heads have prevailed. Freak results can happen and shouldn’t be used to justify a man losing his job. Get Matic back into midfield and Jlingz back and revert to the counterattack style that brought recent wins over Pep. Wheel out the luxury players like Bruno against the EPL dross.

2 Likes

There’s no point panicking until they have something better lined up

1 Like

If the same “sack him” merchants were heeded in 1990 - Alex Ferguson would have been managing St Johnstone in 1999

3 Likes

Common sense has prevailed. Sunday was just an utter freak that you could read nothing into. The knowledgable Scouse fans know that as well. Coach Ole is the best man for the job.

7 Likes

Lads, I’m not sure he had to go

Nicky might be onto something here. Give it t’Roy.

1 Like

Nicky’s father-in-law is one of the most loyal Red Devils and a noted RTE football pundit.

That tweet is nearly as bad as McFadden wanting to fight ISIS ‘man to man’.

3 Likes

Never forget.

5 Likes

A sensible decision, the United way.

In the post-match discussion on Sunday Graeme Souness and Jamie Carragher were saying Solskjaer wasn’t up to the job and needed to be replaced.

Souness and Carragher are Liverpool men, and there’s only one reason they said what they did - to provoke Manchester United into making a decision that would damage Manchester United.

The Manchester United board were far too wise to fall for the mischievous mind games of Souness and Carragher.

Ffssake.

I’m not sure it is. Roy is just what Ole and united need right now.

At least they waited until after the cup final.

Are you remotely surprised at that?

The cheap chain and piss stained tracksuit pants would say otherwise.