Littlewoods?

Think that might be it so.

1 Like

Yeah,the horse is in France

@Ashman good man, that was a lovely little interaction you encouraged

1 Like

I’m sure utd fans would take a league win

And all the lads roaring abuse at him sounded Irish, braindead

Would United not be as well off going into the Europa league knock out stages? They’d have a decent chance of winning it and their shite league form wouldn’t matter in that scenario.

I think Ole should be kept in charge until at least the City game. I’d expect his players to give a big response in that match.

They’d take a Milk Cup at this stage I’d say.

It’s quite hilarious listening to UTD fans about this. “Sure Conte would come in and win the league but then he’d leave” Lads acting like this would be a disaster for a club that hasn’t come within an ass’s roar of winning the league in 8 years.

1 Like

Delaying the inevitable. Rodgers should have been sacked after the 6-1 loss to Stoke. Ole should have been sacked at half time on Sunday.

You must have missed the last words of the post you are talking about.

I was responding to TSG

Rodgers got sacked after a 1-1 draw in the Merseyside derby. I wonder will Ole’s swan song be a gritty draw against Manchester City

Conte would need to spend at least £300m to win a league title there.

At United? I’m not sure. I think he could do a lot more with the players currently there

Moving to 5 at the back to protect a 0-5 home defeat was scandalous carry on.

1 Like

He’d need a good few upgrades at the back and a couple in CM. He’s got good attacking options.

They drew the last 40 minutes 0-0. A great result with ten men for most of it