Manchester United 21/22

So Mr Ferguson ignored Ole on his trip? Sounds ominous for OGS

Gave him a dagger stare when their paths crossed I’d say. Alternatively it could be suggested that he was getting the suit fitted for the plethora of big days and cup finals Ole will have the club in towards the end of the season.

Ferguson was in and out by the time Coach Ole had walked in from the visitor car park.

4 Likes

Coach Ole gets a coach from the park and ride

1 Like

Fergie is finally getting out of the way. Ole is in full control of the wheel.

How twee

Fergie getting fitted for a new suit for his stint on the sideline

1 Like

Copy & Paste merchants. Yada yada yada :zzz::sleeping::zzz::sleeping::zzz:

A lot of half starved mancunian street urchins lost their appetite last Sunday. Marcus.

Marcus needs to do his fronting up on the pitch.

Sure Bruno wrote a fucking essay after missing a penalty.

Social media is obviously very important to the United fans

It’s very important to corporations. Control the narrative.

Koeman the man for the job now…

That’s a great shout. Big Ron to manage Big Ron.

1 Like

United need to get this lad in before someone else does

I’ve been away for a few days but I see that the TFK Liverpool fan brigade have been spending their time productively by going nuts on here - what an odd bunch.

Looks like the powers that be are hoping that Ole can bounce back for the next few fixtures and steady the ship, as it were. I can’t imagine there remains too many at the club that fail to realize that Ole has reached his ceiling. He did a good job in weeding out the players who were only at Utd for the pay cheque, like Sanchez, or simpley didn’t have any interest in being there, like Lukaku.

The only question marks that remain at the club since he took over are Pogba, who has been intermittently brilliant under Ole, and Phil Jones, who was given a contract extension for some reason.

I think the reluctance to cut Ole loose now and appoint Conte, the best option available currently, is that he appear to be from the same mould as Van Gaal and Mourinho. While far better tactically the slightest fall out with the club board seems to send him bananas and he doesn’t stay around too long, in most cases.

I think it’s wise to let the next few months play out, unless things actually get worse. At this point in the 2003/4 season Mourinho had not emerged as the main candidate that would be available fro Chelsea the next season.

For Sunday I’d like to see Maguire cut loose and put Varane in with either Lindelof or Bailly to see how they go. I can’t see Maguire lasting far beyond the end of his contract if Ole is replace either.

1 Like

He seems very precious Conte. He won leagues with Chelsea and Internazionale two of the biggest spending clubs in their respective leagues and was gone within a few months as he wasn’t seemingly getting enough more money to go out and spend. Bad European record is a big question mark too.

Mind you, money won’t be an issue if he goes to Man U. I’d imagine they’ll be happen to chuck a billion or so at it, or whatever it is that Conte or any other incoming coach is demanding.

1 Like

Yeah the budget won’t be an issue but given Conte free rein to sign whoever he wants could be an issue. For example, Solskjaer wanted Sancho in the summer window of 2020 and Declan Rice in the summer window of 2021 but the club judged that they would be overpaying for both players at the time. This could send Conte bananas.