Manchester United 21/22

What else would you do in fairness…it’s in the forum charter.

1 Like

Bastard. Officially jumping off the Kilmallock bandwagon……

I’m sitting on 9 likes for a cut off him on the dating thread. I’d say he’ll be seething when it inevitably reaches 10, or 25

It’s the right call. Coach Ole has to be given time to turn it around.

Obviously he was playing a fly keeper. Cavani would want to wind his neck in

Nana nana nana na na na

OLE’S AT THE WHEEL

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

The guts of a billion pounds spent, highest wages in the world and they were battered by a Liverpool team in 2nd gear.

To see utd fans streaming out before half time and that rotten cunt Fergie in the crowd getting sick into his mouth while King Kenny looked on with tears streaming down his face in laughter, was an absolute joy.

A joke of a club. A joke set of supporters. And an absolute clown as a manager.

Great days.

I hope you cunts enjoyed it as much as I did.

Thank fuck Klopp told the boys ease off to keep Ole in his job, it looks to have worked.

16 Likes

Clearly you’re just seething because the best Liverpool team in 30 years couldn’t put a goal past the worst utd team ever…and them playing with 10 men.

Im Back Wake Up GIF

The skipper of the Ratoath boys has returned.

footix alert

1 Like

2 Likes

This is all very funny. Everybody at Manchester United is being led on a merry dance and adjusting their behaviour based on what people are saying about the club.

It was said that Solskjaer was out of his depth, so United supporters decided to back him to the hilt.

It was said that United couldn’t press, so they decided to prove the doubters wrong, and charged like headless chickens at Liverpool.

It was said that United would now sack Solskjaer, but they decided to back off doing so because they thought a couple of Liverpool old boys were double bluffing them.

It was said that the United players had lost confidence in Solskjaer, so the United players now publicly rally around him.

Absolute novices.

:smiley::smiley:

One of those weeks for united

Danny is tremendous fun.

By God. No mention of agents fees though!

“The American Civil Liberties Union claims two US psychologists designed the unusual torture programme to get information from terror suspects in Afghanistan.”

Do psychologists have anything comparable to a Hippocratic Oath?

That presenter is some lick arse