Manchester United 21/22

Another result dug out by Ole. Great stuff.

This current crop from Manchester United are probably more box office than any other team in World Football in the last decade.

1 Like

The most box office team since Chelsea under Frank Lampard anyway.

A cracker of a match there. Great tempo and you genuinely didn’t know what would happen. A game the latter stages of the Europa league would be proud of.

1 Like

You’ve to hand it to him, the bould Ole is Teflon

Keegan’s Newcastle United

Last decade mate

My point stands

No it isn’t.

How did the young lads get on last night - Greenwood and the £75 million man Sancho?

Hopefully Varane is back for the City game.

Much as I’d like to see Ole drop Maguire - with Shaw moving to left CB and Telles on the left I can’t see it happening.

Pogba needs to be dropped or put out on the left. He should never play for United in the centre of midfield again when he couldn’t boss the Atalanta midfield after having last weekend off. My preference would be for McTominay, Matic and VDB with Bruno in front of them just behind Cavani and Ronaldo. Bruno looks like he’s running on fumes and I’d be just as happy with one of Rashford/Sancho/Greenwood completing the front three.

The biggest problem at the minute is the lack of organisation in midfield and every team knowing that there’s a glaring vulnerability when they run between Maguire and Shaw.

Be better off loaning out Pogba, if they can’t get money for him, in the January transfer window.

I’ll be sure and pass your message on

1 Like

Greenwood did very well when he came on. Heavily linvolved with first goal (lovely quick pass into Bruno) and set up the second with a fine flick.
Sancho blagaarded again. Only given 5 mins.

Thanks bud, every little helps.

Great to Donny getting some action somewhere

He’d not much else to be at.

Like a new signing (for the famed academy)

DVDB is married to Bergkamp’s daughter.