Manchester United 21/22

@cheasty had very little to say about ex Liverpool player Graeme sourness casual racism earlier.

Surprise surprise…

1 Like

He’d do a job too initially. A lot of fellas look too comfortable as Ole is too nice. He’d soften their cough quick enough

Has obvious racist overtones to it, especially after Souness did it too earlier.

I mean it’s not as if Aaron Wan-Bissaka is a particularly different name to pronounce.

There was no racism anywhere for fuck sake. Wan bissake strolled out to block a cross and he called it. If you can’t call what you see ina game because of the colour of a lad we may as well forget about it

1 Like

I referenced it at the time, buddy, and I just did so again.

1 Like

Lol bit late in the day for calling out sourness.

A manchester derby and somehow sid makes it about racism.

Fucking hell

If you saw racism there, there is genuinely something the matter with you

It is certainly disrespectful and I can’t imagine him saying the same thing about James Ward Prowse for example.

1 Like

He took the biscuit out of Maguire last week.

Criticising Wan-Bissaka for not marking up properly isn’t what’s under discussion, buddy.

Studio panellists referring to him as “Wan-Bikasa or whatever his name is” and then “Wampuss” is.

He wants to punch Shaw and De Gea but yeah, they’re picking on wan bissaka because he is black. Not because he had a shit match

So getting a fellas name wrong is racist now. Mother of fuck

Another duck egg for Bruno in a big six fixture. I believe a heavily deflected goal off Nat Phillips is his sole open play contribution in such a fixture.

He’s bad and a bad character

Blames other people for his mistakes

Funny how they didn’t get Luke Shaw’s name wrong, isn’t it?

Absolutely weird the way like you’re acting like a victim here.

You’re claiming victimhood on behalf of black people where there is none, as usual.

Thats about as racist as it gets

What a bizarre post.

Fossilised attitudes like yours are proving my point beautifully here.

By the way it’s been one of Ireland’s favourite national hobbies over the years to point out how wrong pronunciations of Irish names by British people have showcased a generally ignorant attitude towards Irish people in Britain.

The board needs to back Ole this January, it’s as simple as that.

1 Like

You seeing racism everywhere as a white man and calling everyone a racist, when clearly there is none to be seen actually diminishes the claims of people who suffer from actual racism.

Youre a dangerous cunt.

If Keane was being racist do you not think his friend and colleague, Micah Richards would have called it out, Micah who was very eloquent around the black lives matter movement

Why wouldn’t Micah call out the racism you claim is so obvious?

2 Likes