Manchester United 21/22

I’ve had great faith in Coach Ole all along. I’m
beginning to think it might have been misplaced and he hasn’t a rashers what he’s doing. Be some waste of three years of that is the case.

3 Likes

Motd is some sort of an autopsy. Sometimes the est plan is to be lucky. Ole should just play the reserves and hope to discover a player or two…even if its a false dawn like rocheford or McSheedy

Sorry. Hasn’t…slight difference

Do you remember when @BruidheanChaorthainn or one of his past aliases said he expected Coach Ole to with the PL within the next 2 years? Top banter.

I suspect BR will be the next manager (based on nothing)
I suspect he’ll do a decent job.

1 Like

Keane in as assistant manager?

That might work

Keane is too irrational to be a manager.
His aura got him a good start but he was soon exposed as a poor man manager and poor tactician. He’s too prone to hissy fits and sulking.

1 Like

All jokes aside, they should have given Moyes more time and allowed him to clear the dressing room of the entitled.

5 Likes

He still won the championship with Sunderland.

Put him in as an assistant.He’d put manners on a few of the goons in there,I’d suggest and put an end to the likes of those fannies dancing around like teenage young ones in the dressing room.
Way too many soft bitches in there- they need a hard cunt to whip them in line.(Imagine the likes of Pogba,Lingard,Fred,Martial and Bissaka dealing with him :joy::joy:)
I seriously rate Rodgers btw.

Keane wouldn’t. You simply cannot manage a team of professional people by either shouting or sulking or both. He could barely contain himself on national TV yesterday. Slagging off players he doesn’t know personally for effort etc etc.
His aura got him a good downhill start at Sunderland as I said, but he was soon exposed as someone without the subtlety needed to manage any team.
He’s as subtle as a flying hatchet.
And that UUCOAM Gary Neville yesterday. “Man United would never appoint Conte”

1. Gary, how the fuck would you know? You’re a boy who can’t let go of his mother’s leg, and spends his days crotch sniffing.
    Of all that class of 96 gang, he’s the one that can’t move on with life.
    Compare what he says about man Utd to his behaviour at Salford. He’s a hypocrite of a high order.
7 Likes

Your moaning about Gary Neville slagging off players he doesn’t know and then proceed to slag off Gary Neville who you don’t know.

3 Likes

He knows Gary Neville

1 Like

The Man Yoo players must get lessons in fronting up from the Mayo footballers

Exactly.
The culture is passive and that boils down to the manager.
As I’ve said before,you’re only fooling yourself if you think you’ll be successful with weak characters.

What players are you thinking of?

They need to give Ole a few quid to sort this out.

1 Like

Not to go all cheasty here but why did you just pick 5 random black lads?

Ah, Bryan Robson, agreed he’d be a great choice. United legend. Just the sort of man they need as a manager now.

Because they haven’t the right mentality.
Don’t give a shite what colour they are.