Manchester United 21/22

He is right about 3 of them… I’d put Fernandes in for Fred and MaGuire in for Biasska

Very twee how Liverpool fans who’ve won one Asterix league title in 30 odd years think they know what’s what when it comes to man united.

1 Like

100% right about McGuire.Hes the worst of the lot of them.In fact he’d be the first one I’d run.

Bruno is worth keeping.

Strange how you absolved the white lads.

Look above this post

Both Keane and Neville have failed to cut the mustard as managers

Keane done fine as a manager.

1 Like

Nurse !!!

Ron Atkinson is the man to sort these black lads out.

5 Likes

That’s what I thought was strange it was the clichéd ‘soft’ two shapers who like dancing and then three random black fellas. Wan bissaka would be far hardier than Shaw and I’d say McTominay is more into dancing than Fred.

He got Sunderland promoted and kept them up. He didn’t really do much at Ipswich but what has either club done sense?

Keane done fine as a manger. He wasn’t great but he was above average.

1 Like

He might sort some of the gangsta rap whiggers out around here

Coach Klopp has mentally destroyed you. In fairness you are not the only one. He’s some man to end a Manchester United’s manager’s tenure.

2 Likes

Let’s not go down that road,please.
One slip of the tounge and Big Ron might as well have been managing a plantation and swinging the bull whip in some people’s eyes.

Maybe club captain maguire isn’t that bad…he might just need a natural leader to play beside

Calm down he’s won as many league titles as Ranieris Leicester side.

5 Likes

Maybe this is uniteds level guys. Give them a break.

Yep, champions league punditry on Norwegian TV.

The Liverpool result was like limerick v tipp in 08. When you follow sports teams there will always be peaks troughs.

The Glazers have just showered Coach Ole with money since they took over and got him every play toy he wanted. They even got him Christy at a few hours notice. You might be right though. Another £200-300 million in January could sort things out.