Manchester United 21/22

Imagine he said ‘OleOut’ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ClickBait EPL sites would have had a field day.

1 Like

Micheal could never be Óle Out because that would mean there’s one single thing about him that wasn’t flat, dull and incapable of having an opinion.

1 Like

He’s the last person to call for the sacking of incompetent leaders

1 Like

“Óle out, that cunt’s a worse leader than I am!”
That would be great radio.

Does Mehole park in Bertie’s parking space? :thinking:

1 Like

Is that a euphemism?

You could have some craic with the tabloids if you were an out-of-work manager. Go house-hunting anywhere the manager is under pressure

7 Likes

Indeed. I’m going a strong TNH on that story.

The Sun :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Tabloids are mad for Rodgers to get it when it looks like there’s a slight chance.

I reckon the board are set on Pochettino. I’d love to see Rangnick as Director of football with Ten Haag as manager but that’s way too sensible a move for the Glazers to make.

I’d say they’re seething they didn’t move for him when they had the chance

To be fair they’d committed to Ole’s rebuilding of the squad by the time Spurs sacked him.

The biggest fuck up of all time was not replacing Van Gaal with Klopp before that season ended.

Van Gaal was sacked in 2016 so they’d have been about 8 months too late unless they sacked him at the end of his first season in 2014/15.

1 Like

Yup. That’s what I was getting at.

As soon as he was available he should have been hired. Fuck Van Gaal.

Think he’d already been put off by Ed Woodward describing Man Utd as “Disneyland”.

1 Like
1 Like

Jadon Sancho gets a rare start today in his proper position. Strongest available with the exception of Varane. Should be a cakewalk.

Donny Van de Beek trending on the Twitter. Is he starting?

Nope

Awh lads did ye see that :rofl::rofl: