Manchester United 21/22

Schatter

Needs another c or a k but yes.

Moyesie
Moyesie
Moyesie!

Hard to believe The Boss specially handpicked Moyes and the ungrateful fans were flying planes demanding he was sacked before a season was out.

The boss had no guts. He folded like a cheap hooker punched in the gut by a guy with sores on his fists

Happy Premier League GIF by MolaTV

Ligainggris Westhamunited GIF by MolaTV

Word on the street is Ole is gone. They are just lining up someone to replace him. My man on the inside tells me he would be surprised if Ole is in place for another fixture.

The international break is a nervy time for managers in precarious positions.

Gone on holidays for a week alright.

The middle pic is like something straight out of the roaster thread

4 Likes

Oles in the cockpit

2 Likes

Like a fella off on a stag after 4 quick ones in the airport bar.

A bit of divilment in the eyes. What goes on stag stays on stag. The phone switched off for a few days.

1 Like

uniteds desire not to live up to their sacking club heritage has cost them a few top top managers to replace him.

Bon Voyage Ole

Pity it ended like this if it’s the case. Turned the dressing room around and weeded out most of the ridiculous investments form the previous couple of tenures but stayed on slightly too long. His lack of tactical ability when it came to facing the top clubs told and frustration had to creep in among the players in the end.

He got momentum moving in the right direction and improved some of the younger players after they struggled under Jose and Van Gaal. Biggest thing I’d hold him accountable is the purchase of Maguire, though that may have been a Woodward solo run.

Micheal Martin is on Dermot and Dave on Today FM right now.

He’s a Man Utd fan and when asked about Coach Ole he says he’s “Óle in”.

1 Like

He’d be a good judge of a lame duck alright

1 Like