Manchester United est. 1878, Season 2015/2016

Only these days?

Apparently Ibrahimovic will be player coach with Jose - it’ll be some circus!

:smile:

1 Like

That’s gas stuff.

This was all so predictable from the outset. The only people that didn’t see it were the deluded Man U fans in their bubble.

1 Like

What’s the story with Ferguson now? Does he have any say in the management changes, or is he considered a busted flush after the Moyes debacle?
Mourinho’s appointment owes more to marketing and commercial imperatives than anything else.

I see a few reports linking United (probably moreso Mourinho) with Everton centre half John Stones. I haven’t really seen him play. What’s the general TFK concensus of Stones?

1 Like

:joy:

His name appears to be prefixed with Future England captain, in any report I’ve read on him. He must be a player of immense potential?

:rollseyes:

I’d rather see mourinho bring in some filthy south American journeyman to teach smalling how to be a cynical centre half.

Mourinho ticks all the boxes required of a manager in the finest tradition of Manchester United managers in one aspect – supreme aptitude in signing large cheques to bring in the big name players and if they don’t work out, offloading them and signing more large cheques for more big money players.

:rollseyes:

That was Phil Jones’ name for about 12 months-Future England captain Phil Jones. Stones is going to be even worse than that useless fuck.

1 Like

LVG sacked

The Express reporting this morning that it was LVG’s wife Truus who broke the news to him in his moment of triumph at Wembley on Saturday, that he was about to be fired. That’s a real classy way of conducting business - ‘the United Way’.

That isn’t true at all m. You’ve an awful habit of posting utter lies. Lvg was told last Wednesday that he would be relived of his duties.

Well you’re the one who hasn’t provided a link to what you’re saying while he has so maybe you should stop telling lies