Manchester United est. 1878, Season 2015/2016

Verrati was very good in a couple of games.

Verratti is better than Schweinsteiger, both now and in his peak. Thereā€™s not a hope in hell he will move to the EPL, he only moves to Madrid or Barca from PSG.

Is it because he looks a bit like the remodeled face of ā€œking in the car parkā€ Richard III?

3 Likes

Iā€™d love to see Wenger punishing that cheque book and signing Verratti.

Schweinsteiger would be great, would prefer someone younger obviously but fuck it for now. Ramos would bring a welcome element of mental to the defence as well if that were to happen. Will need to sign a keeper as well presumably. Lloris or Cillessen most likely I presume?

We need to sign a consistent striker

Iā€™d like to see Real take out their buyback clause on Morata, and incorporate him into the DDG deal.

1 Like

Who do you have in mind.

I canā€™t see us signing a first choice keeper. Valdes is on way too much wages not to be seen as a first choice. Fits LVGā€™s system perfectly too.

Rafael is off to Galatasary

Schweinsteiger is signing. Iā€™m mixed about this one. Could work out to be a brilliant signing but if injuries reoccurā€¦

Iā€™m officially delighted with this signing.

Iā€™d like another central midfielder.

The party would be good anyway

I was outside Old Trafford Thursdayā€¦ I took a long hot steaming piss up against it and continued on my way. The cabbie was a City fan and encouraged it, he even stopped the meter!

3 good signings. Looks like Ramos deal is off. Apparently Benzema is on the way with De Gea going the other way.

great bit of business by us, really looking forward to the new season, LVG will lead us to the title

3 Likes

Cillessen is dogshit.

With Valdes looking like he is gone now as well . Utd must need two keepers. Surprised they let Begovic go to Chelsea so handy .

Great business completed this summer so far. Nice to have them done early to bed in for pre season.

1 Like

Summer tour squad: David de Gea, Anders Lindegaard, Sam Johnstone, Tyler Blackett, Daley Blind, Matteo Darmian, Phil Jones, Jonny Evans, Paddy McNair, Luke Shaw, Chris Smalling, Memphis Depay, Michael Carrick, Marouane Fellaini, Sean Goss, Ander Herrera, Adnan Januzaj, Andreas Pereira, Ashely Young, Antonio Valencia, Jesse Lingard, Bastian Schweinsteiger, Morgan Schneiderlin, Juan Mata, James Wilson, Wayne Rooney.