Manchester United est. 1878, Season 2015/2016

Credit United here for hanging in this game, they could easily have folded

Fair play to Bournemouth, better team won.

Can we all stop posting in this thread and simply allow it sink to the bottom?

LVGRA.

:smiley:

Never!

They’ll be disappointed not to have kept a clean sheet like they did in the 3rd round of the 1984 FA Cup. Good to see the AFC Bournemouth manager from 1984 in the stands tonight.

1 Like

Get the fuck out of this thread you cretin.

You’d wonder how much longer Van Gaal will hang on for. Man U are traditionally a sacking club, that don’t display much patience and with the fans on his back now, every chance the board will cave in again to the kind of populism that foolishly saw them dispensing with David Moyes.

It must be killing the lads not to jump for some of the rods being dropped in the water here.

I’d say the bluffing cunt will be gone before the end of the season. The latest bullshit about supporters having too high expectations, expecting to win every game. Win every game? How about win one fucking game or score an occasional goal you Dutch cunt. That and the refusal to learn English. I can’t stand the cunt.

He will be fired tomorrow evening.

1 Like

Rumour has it, if Limerick have a poor league, he’ll be brought in for the championship

1 Like

What?

1 Like

Fuck all 0-0 draws here mate.

Just listening to Off the Ball there earlier. Eamon Dunphy was on. He reckons Man U need to get rid of Van Gaal pronto and get in a young manager with fire in his belly and give him five years. Eddie Howe is his preferred choice.

The lads were on earlier discussing the UFC like it was a real sport.

He’s too classy for United.

Yeah. I heard that too. Hugh Cahill bizarrely getting very agitated with the texters that were calling it the joke that it is.

Hugh Cahill was on Off the Ball?

:smile::smile: