Manchester United est. 1878, Season 2015/2016

Sorry. It was Game On on 2FM. Getting confused. Wouldnā€™t be listening to those radio shows very often but was in the car and had them on.

Norwich take the lead at Old Trafford.

1 Like

Mourinho may yet win the league title this season :grinning:

Norwich double their lead.

2 Likes

1-2 Tony Martial

Amazing what happens when you play your #9 in front of goal rather than our wide.

Has he not been playing there the past few games? Goal was a messy one as well, but Iā€™d attribute it more to playing someone out wide who can cross a ball, cunt and all as Young is.

Another goal for Palace (or Norwich) will lift them above United.

Chin up lads.

Are Utd losing at Old Trafford to Norwich?

Van Gowl out.

They lost mate

Please log in Dodgy, I wish to taste your tears.

This is awful stuff altogether.

Must be rough on the Man U supporters.

:smile:

3 Likes

United are slowly turning into Liverpool.

By Jaysus but thereā€™s a roaster all right. The state of the cuntā€¦On a brighter note, I had a fleeting vision of @Tassotti in an earlier incarnation - before his reformation, rehabilitation and rejuvenation. Thereā€™s merit in his ideals for sure.

That photo should be downloaded by all parents and pasted on their childrens wallsā€¦this is what youā€™ll become following Man Utdā€¦

3 Likes

I love that photo. Gives me a feeling akin to leaving Thurles June 2014.

2 Likes

A good day for Manchester United Nil today as they actually scored for a change.

So Manchester United One.

But more importantly, Manchester United Lost.

With a notoriously tricky trip to Stoke next, followed by a home match against a revitalised Chelsea, Christmas cheer may well be in short supply at Old Trafford.

Itā€™ll be interesting to see whether Louis van Gaal will hang onto his job until the trip to Anfield on January 17th. I suspect Ryan Giggs will have assumed control by then.

Ryan giggs is a horrible cunt of a man with the personality of a chair.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s the type of response that would indicate you have some real examples to back up your view. Please spill.