Manchester United est. 1878, Season 2015/2016

A great manager. He has a great way about him

2 Likes

The elite coterie of super franchises.

2 Likes

He carries himself with great dignity.

1 Like

I’d love someone to clog that yellow bellied fucker falliani good and proper.

Ranieri told him he was doing a fantastic job yesterday, which was very nice of him.

2 Likes

Any words of wisdom from the Tinkerman for that Tinker, Ryan Giggs? I see his long suffering wife has supposedly finally left him.

2 Likes

:joy:

Mourinho’s messenger boy/bitch in the media, Duncan Castles, is tweeting that they’ve finally offered him the job. But it’s to take over in summer 2017. He said Mourinho won’t wait for the extra year and wants to get back into management now.

1 Like

The chosen one.

Seemingly Ed Woodward wants him to go off to China for a season and get a bit more experience under his belt.

1 Like

Couldn’t they sign Mourinho and then loan him out to some Belgian or Danish outfit for a season? Maybe recall him in Jan if they get stuck.

1 Like

I would have thought they’d be better off staying away from him altogether when you consider that its only just over four months since he got sacked from his last job after presiding over a dreadful run of results.

Mourinho learned everything he knows from Van Gaal, so would be no more acceptable to United fans. United need a visionary attack minded manager, a dominant CB partner for Smalling, and 2 central mids to replace Carrick and the fat crocked German. If they can keep Martial he is going to be the best goalscorer in the premiership.

Most utd fans I talk to would be happy enough with mourinho.
Manyoo are a busted flush at the minute. Plenty of other clubs can match their pay, and overseas players would prefer not to live in Manchester. Can’t think why.

United are in a far better position now than when van gal took over.

You’d expect so after all the money.
The main reason for that is a couple of local lads coming through by chance.

They’ve always brought some local lads through though.

Manchester is a kip. That’s why. And it never stops raining. It would suit irish roasters

2 Likes

Not really. Money isn’t really an indicator of success anymore. They’ve de gea signed to a long term deal. You’ve excellent young players in shaw, martial and rashford along with fosu mensah, lingard and Valera. Blind has improved and smalling too. Take out Rooney, carrick and bastian the age profile of the squad is v good. The only real deadwood left are young and Valencia. United are 3-4 signings short of being an excellent team next season and probably for the next 5 or 6 years after that.

Incorrect between the class of 94 and this year man united brought through very little.

1 Like