Manchester United est. 1878, Season 2015/2016

A snippet from Oliver Kay’s upcoming book about Adrian Doherty. I only heard about him a few months back when this book was first mentioned. It could be an interesting read when it comes out soon.

1 Like

United and Norwich just about get to half time at 0-0 in one of the most forgettable halves of football ever to occur. Rashford rested, martial injured in warm up its rooney toiling up front by himself. Turgid stuff, particularly as both sides are supposed to be fighting for their lives.

Only highlight so far has been LVG’s ridiculous sun-glasses.

Forgot about this as I’m watching the climax to my beloved Championship season. I’ll join you in a while though, mate.

I wouldn’t bother. Horrible dour stuff, devoid of any ambition.

Mata :ronnyroar:

United 1 up

Jesus that’s horrendous from Norwich. Terrible and great from rooney at the same time.

That’s the Man U way now under Van Gaal. 44 league goals in 36 games is shocking. 45 league goals in season 88/89 is the lowest total of league goals posted since 38 in the relegation season of 1973/74.

1 Like

Thanks @GeoffreyBoycott . Your posts are about as interesting as watching today’s game was. It’s the GB way.

2 Likes

CL football and the possibility of their first FA Cup in 12 years will surely see Van Gaal given another year.

He has given youth their chance this evening and is slowly rebuilding the mess both Ferguson and Moyes handed over to him.

2 Likes

Agreed fergie wanted to see united struggle after him.

Looks like it. I still reckon West ham will win on tuesday to fuck any champions league chance.

do you think so?

A win on Wednesday will give United a great chance.

Must win for City tomorrow, it would be hilarious is that druggie fuckhead Guardiola was stuck in the Europa League next season.

2 Likes

:smile: That would be brilliant…If Liverpool win against Sevilla…whoever does finish 4th is Europa’d out it though aren’t they?

Incorrect.

1 Like

Nice one.

+1

Add a fully fit Luke Shaw and Phil Jones to the squad and a couple of new additions and I would expect them to continue to improve under Louis

Man united closing in on renato Sanches. Seems to be very highly rated. 25 million up front and 25 million in add ons.

Same agent as Jose too.