Manchester United est. 1878, Season 2015/2016

Martial is superb but Randolph was very poor for that goal.

Martial Neymar and Suarez will be some front 3 for Barca in 2 years time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=an9TjCp_iyo

1 Like

That’ll be dodgy out the door again.

:clap:

1 Like

Van Gaal pays the price for persisting with Blind at CB and Rojo anywhere on the pitch.

1 Like

This tog shitting is really contagious.

Arsenal would have lost to Villa if United had won today. Now that they are safe they’ll win 3-0.

Blind Faith gets you nowhere.

1 Like

West Ham would have lost tonight if they’d beaten Swansea at the weekend to really put themselves in the frame for 4th. With Man City facing a very awkward last day assignment in South Wales, that was some balls up from Man U to get nothing from 2-1 up when a point would probably ultimately have sufficed.

http://m.bangkokpost.com/news/967065

Where to start? Horrible evening. A bleak listless display in the first half. Horrible lack of urgency from united for a team who wanted to finish Arsenalth. A good start to the second half and a horrendous mistake by Ireland’s keeper gifted us a golden opportunity and we looked it in the eye and ran away, like @sidney with a job opportunity. The worst thing is West Ham didn’t even play that well, after a decent start they laid off a bit and only shook up after going 2-1 down. The horror of watching us have a decent line prior to the free kick and watching it descend into childish anarchy with lads dropping off to defend shows how lacking in confidence and organisation we are as a defence. Fucking criminal. I don’t blame DeGea for the Reid goal either. Header from a couple of yards, it would have been an outrageous save had he made it. I want rid of LVG now for the sheer horror of watching his teams play, but there was a shocking lack of leadership there tonight. Rooney and Smalling are the only fellas close to being proper winners and sadly, Smalling is one of those mute ones. It’s off to a mirror to say Jose Mourinho’s name three times for Edward Woodward methinks. Role on the FA cup and come on Swansea.

1 Like

Citay -3

Manchester City -2 v Swansea.

Swansea are on the Ferry to Rosslare already.

Great to see them keeping their forthcoming beach holiday local.

They have to go to Swansea and get something and that’s not easy… I’d love it, love it if we beat them!

It’s over, pal.

I think that was quite clear from my post.

Fairly desperate display that summed up the season.

Gutless, lack of fight, no leaders on or off the pitch, turgid shit on a shit football.

Has to be Jose in the day after the cup final.