Manchester United est. 1878, Season 2015/2016

I canā€™t understand Utd fans wanting Jose. His teams play shit football and are horrible to watch not to mention the fact that he is a wretched cunt. Non stop success for 25 years and a few years of mediocrity and they are willing to sell their souls to the devil.

Tut tut.

2 Likes

Rooney is finished. He has been in decline for about four years. When did he last produce a world class display? Heā€™s not good enough to play up front anymore - look at his declining goal return - and he most definitely isnā€™t good enough to play midfield. Fergie saw right through the cunt in his final season. Gets away with murder because he is the Ing-er-lund media darling.

Iā€™d happily see the back of this squad bar De Gea, Shaw, Fosu Mensah, Rashford and Martial. Could make a case for retaining Smalling and one or two others also.

Major revamp needed.

Some of Rooneyā€™s interventions tonight were comical.

Are you referring to the Man U team tonight or your five month disappearing act which started the same week that Man U were knocked out of the European Cup and off the top of the EPL table?

1 Like

Unless you are Steve Winwood who made a 50 year career singing a Blind Faith song, ironically enough an ode to all United fans tonight (most of whom shouldnā€™t have too much trouble)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VT-SFgkVlno

Fuck off you oul cunt. I never said he was the saving of this team, but he is still one of the only lads who will scream the fucking head off the rest of the lads and get them organised. I actually think he was decent lately for United. He showed well tonight for the ball at least, even if his distribution was appalling in the first half, particularly with those shitty chipped balls. Having said that, he took the ball and drove forward really well for the second goal. A lack of leadershipship is what I was talking about and itā€™s one of the only things he still has.

I think it was more a case of ā€œCanā€™t Find My Way Thereā€ rather than ā€œCanā€™t Find My Way Homeā€.

Very few United fans want Jose. But any United fan who has watched a bit of United this season despairs of LVG. Itā€™s only Jose weā€™re talking about because thatā€™s apparently the deal that may be done. Personally, Iā€™d try to poach Pochetino or Koeman.

The last world class display from Rooney was in 2004.

If Spurs lose at Newcastle on Sunday, could be an opportune time to swoop for Mossy. We havenā€™t had a managerial change at White Hart Lane now in nearly two years. Could be time for a change.

Sir Alex is on the job already, according to todayā€™s Mirror.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/sir-alex-ferguson-meets-tottenham-7940973

What needs doing is simple enough. Powerhouse center back, Smalling would be fine with a Vidic type player alongside him. Herrera, Mata, Schneiderlin and pigfarmer are all useless. OK for fullbacks assuming Shaw comes back OK. Hopefully a new manager can drive a size 12 shoe up Depayā€™s hole as the guy has talent. Depay, Rashford and Martial have the potential to be special with someone who can spray the ball around like Scholes.

1 Like

Not advocating that Scholes comes out of retirement again.

They are ineligible because they are not cunts. United should stick with Louis. Mourinho wonā€™t play young fellas like Louis does.

Has Olā€™ whiskey nose ever tried to influence the appointment of a manager at Old Trafford before Geoff? If so, who did he anoint and how did it work out for Man Utd?

Yes. He signed the contract that they offered him and he went on to win about 75% of the domestic trophies on offer over the next two decades and won the European Cup twice.

Moysie was a Sir Alex appointment. In fairness to Sir Alex, who better to spot and recognise managerial talent. Moysie was never given a chance though. Thereā€™s an instant gratification, success now and always culture at Old Trafford and when you had @dodgy_keeper type type ā€˜fansā€™ protesting in planes over Old Trafford on match day, the board weakly gave into the bully boys.

1 Like

As opposed to more stable, patient clubs like Spurs who have had 24 managers/managing teams including caretakers since Sir Alex was first appointed at United.

:rollseyes:

Are you still seething about me pulling you up on licking Bandageā€™s arse last night, mate?

1 Like

You think that happened? You royalty loving fucking prick you. Iā€™ll push you in front of traffic the next time I see you if youā€™re not careful.