Manchester United est. 1878, Season 2015/2016

Was he not injury prone prior to buying him?
[/quote]

In the previous two seasons before moyes (his last at Arseanal and first at united)he played in 76 out of 76 league games.
[/quote]

And how about the seasons before that?

So you just have a problem with “crazy money”? But you didnt have a problem with them spending 30 million on Ferdinand? You knew that was going to work out at the time?

I didn’t but I am sure United scouts had a fair idea.

I presume they were confident enough about that di Maria fella who was the best player in the Champions League final last year too.

Panic buy at a crazy price. LVG wanted to go with a 3-5-2 system which he clearly could never have fitted into.

They had a good long thing about that Berbatov fella too.

As I said United did make mistakes. Bernba scored lots of goals but never really delivered but for every Nani/Anderson there was Pat/Vidic, Berba/Ronaldo etc but now it seems to be money wasted pretty much all the time.

1 Like

Ramos captained Real for 65 minutes tonight. Appeared very vocal and passionate. If you’re into body language, he’s going nowhere.

2 Likes

Rafa said as much last night.

I can’t see Rafa and Ronnie getting on. I don’t understand how he commands this world class reputation.

1 Like

His record is ok but there is probably only or managers good enough for the Madrid job and they’ve sacked two of them in the last three years and that is Reals problem.

@ChocolateMice can you start a Barclays Premier League 15/16 thread there?

I thought city would be in the mix but unless Aguero plays 36 games minimum, they’re fucked. Madrid wanking all over them. City have resorted to making a loaf of subs, as if to say “ah well,we weren’t talking it seriously. Were you’s?”

1 Like

Arsenal have a serious squad if they sign a top level centre forward and another centre back.

Every year i hear this about Arsenal, I’ve stopped listening. This is United’s year.

You think?

Absolutely. United will walk this.

1 Like

I think if you look at our record with Carrick last year, it was phenomenal. Blind filled his boots when he was out. I’d like to think we’ve addressed his potential absence this year. Keep DDG and we’ll do it.

A lot has been said about our defence but we conceded 5 more than chelsea, fuck that.

1 Like

Mmmmh our defense sufffered without Carrick and a settled centre half pairing alright. The Schs and Ander will surely be the midfield.

I’m sorry, but that role is exclusively reserved for @Sidney™

Ah ferfuxxake