Manchester United est. 1878, Season 2015/2016

Schweinsteiger has a knee injury already :flushed:

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/manchester-united-louis-van-gaal-9743431

United kicking off in just under half an hour. Pretty much expect this to be the team on the opening day of the season. Can see Rojo replacing Blind when he gets up to speed after the extended Copa break.

Would like to see Mata in the 10 position today but LVG seems intent on playing Memphis through the middle for now.

1 nil PSG - Some big black lad.

DDG very indecisive in coming out to meet a through ball.

He gave Ibra an open goal earlier on with a howler of a pass, which the big Swede blazed over. Shaky start from the in-demand netminder.

2 nil Zlatan.

United very slow to react to counter attacks. Playing a very high line at the back which has been ruthlessly exposed twice now.

DDG hooked at half time.

LVG cleanin’ shop.

But but the theatre of dreams! How could you ?

LVG :clap::clap::clap:

The only other comment Van Gaal made was when he was asked by a reporter from Kurdistan where Di Maria’s next club would be.

“He is not going to Kurdistan,” Van Gaal said.

http://m.rte.ie/sport/soccer/2015/0730/718117-angel-di-maria-close-to-psg-move/

3 Likes

2 million for rafael is a bargain. We sold fucking fabio for 3 million.

Pep drugiola getting the mind games in early suggesting that schweinsteiger is a crock.

1 Like

I don’t know where exactly it all went wrong for Rafael,and to a lesser extent Fabio. Did Rafa marry a 16 year old God freak or something recently? I’d alway have concerns about the psyché of those types.

It went wrong for Fabio because he wasnt as good as Rafael. As a twin, the only thing that distinguished him was being shitter. That fucked him a bit.
It went wrong for Rafael because he had a few too many high profile fuck ups interspersed with his good performances. And their frequency didnt seem to diminish. LVG made up his mind pretty quick on him.

Fabio started the '11 Champions League final ahead of Rafa, so that fucks you a bit.

Aside from being controlled by 16 year old God freaks,their propensity to injury was the key factor in their failure to reach full potential.

Was Rafael not a cunt for getting sent off?

Get outta town Chucky. Rafael played way more than Fabio. Throw up some stats there if you don’t believe me.

I’ve just looked at the stats Chucky. Fabio played 22 league games for united. In 5 years. 22 games.

Rafael played 109

Fuck off.

Clamping Alert

1 Like

That would be one of his fuck up habits alrifght. Against Bayern once in the champions league as well. But it’s hard to be angry with the little fella. He was savage going forward most of the time.

1 Like

Any halfwit knows Rafael played far more than Fabio. I can’t believe you had to look that up. You said Fabio wasn’t as good as Rafa, but there was a point (May 2011) when he was. Indeed any learned observer will inform you that Fabio was held in far higher esteem than his brother when they signed.

Fuck you. And fuck you @carryharry

1 Like

Get out of it you fuckwit. Of course I had to look up the figures. Any freak who knows the amount of appearances a player made deserves disembowelling with his own glasses.

You seem to think your own judgement of players is superior to that of Alex Ferguson and is based on him starting one game ahead of his brother. In his best season. And his brother still played more than him that season.

So to recap. You’ve wasted both of our time (and that of anyone else who is arsed reading this in the future) just to show the world you’re such a big united fan that you remember Fabio started the champions league final even though he barely played a game for United in his time there.
Well done. I’ll send you on signed pictures of Remi Moses and Ralph Milne.