Manchester United FC 2013/14

“In my short time at the club I have learnt what special palces Old Trafford and Carrington are”

Doesn’t he mean the Aon Training Centre?

6th place?

Louis Van Haal wants Keano as his No.2 insists the Independent :smiley:

Please let it be so :D:popcorn:

Adnan has chosen to declare for Belgium.

The snub for PFA young player of the year was the final nail…

Was it Van Gaal that once dropped his pants to show one of his players what a pair of balls looked like??
@Rocko please supply the real story to this…

Scandalous omission from the list of nominees.

Has he played enough tho?? He seemed to be benched quite a bit during the middle of the season.

24 appearances, not sure how many as a substitute.

[QUOTE=“Mark Renton, post: 935916, member: 1796”]Was it Van Gaal that once dropped his pants to show one of his players what a pair of balls looked like??
@Rocko please supply the real story to this…[/QUOTE]
Not sure which club it was at, but the story goes that he was telling his players they had no balls so he dropped his pants and grabbed his balls to emphasise the point

He’d be better off not wearing a pants so with the likes of Nani and Young…

Was Young caught on a webcam once? I dont remember Nani getting caught out?

I don’t know what you are insuating, pal… I merely meant Van Gaal would have to permanently have his balls on show for cowardly cunts like those two… but please elaborate…

Forgive the source mate - http://www.redcafe.net/threads/night-before-russia-game-and-england-star-ashley-youngs-flashing-tackle-on-web.178462/

Juventus’ ex-Bayern Munich striker Luca Toni on Thursday revealed how coach Louis van Gaal once proved he had ‘the balls’ to drop any of Bayern’s stars - by dropping his trousers.

http://soccernet-assets.espn.go.com/design05/images/2010/1124/louisvangaallooksonoct10_275x155.jpg
GettyImages / AlexGrimmLouis van Gaal: A man on the brink

Having joined Bayern from Fiorentina in 2007, Toni, 33, was Bayern’s top scorer in his first season when he scored 24 goals in 31 league games as Bayern won the Bundesliga title.

But he played just four league games under van Gaal before he switched to AS Roma in the January winter break at the start of 2010 and was not one of van Gaal’s first-choice players.

“Van Gaal simply didn’t want to work with me, he treats players like interchangeable objects,” said Toni.

The Italian told German magazine Sport Bild about the time van Gaal proved to Bayern’s superstars, including Dutchman Arjen Robben, Germany’s Philipp Lahm and Bastian Schweinsteiger how he was man enough to drop any of his players.

“The coach wanted to make clear to us that he can drop any player, it was all the same to him because, as he said, he had the balls,” said Toni.

“He demonstrated this literally (by dropping his trousers). I have never experienced anything like it, it was totally crazy. Luckily I didn’t see a lot, because I wasn’t in the front row.”

Toni is not the first ex-Bayern player to criticise van Gaal as former captain Lucio has said the coach was part of the reason he left Munich in July 2009.

“Van Gaal hurt me more than anyone else in football,” said Brazil defender Lucio who won the Champions League title with Inter Milan last season.

Van Gaal was criticised last October by Bayern president Uli Hoeness for being hard to work with and ex-captain Mark van Bommel quit the club suddenly last week to join AC Milan with rumours he found it hard to work with van Gaal.

On Wednesday, Bayern chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge backed van Gaal by insisting the Dutchman is exactly what the German giants need.

Van Gaal has a contract at Bayern until June 2012.

Lucio, Toni and Van Bommel all come out of that sounding like bitches.

What a servile cunt.

Van Gaal and Keano sound like the dream team.

Throw in the utd board, team and the dour cunt and you have a soggy biscuit competition of cuntishness