Manchester United FC 2013/14

Terry played a few games on loan at Nottingham Forest in his early days, I think.

Giggs started off at Manchester City.

Never played for them though.

He may not have played for them at senior level but was very much a club member, so while you could argue you are technically correct that he was a one club man, he was not a one club person.

Steven Gerrard, on the other hand, has been with Liverpool since he was seven years old.

[QUOTE=“The Scouse Cafu, post: 946639, member: 2660”]He may not have played for them at senior level but was very much a club member, so while you could argue you are technically correct that he was a one club man, he was not a one club person.

Steven Gerrard, on the other hand, has been with Liverpool since he was seven years old.[/QUOTE]

Giggs never handed in a transfer request either.

How did he go from City to Utd?

[QUOTE=“The Scouse Cafu, post: 946639, member: 2660”]He may not have played for them at senior level but was very much a club member, so while you could argue you are technically correct that he was a one club man, he was not a one club person.

Steven Gerrard, on the other hand, has been with Liverpool since he was seven years old.[/QUOTE]

Incorrect. He was a school boy with City. He signed for Untied on his 14th birthday.

Terry made six appearances as a senior with Notts Forest as a senior player.

#lawyered

A bus. Pretty good transport infrastructure in the UK.

Good to see the children out playing.

Pervert.

[QUOTE=“croppy_boy, post: 946643, member: 306”]Incorrect. He was a school boy with City. He signed for Untied on his 14th birthday.

[/QUOTE]
Not a one club person.

So?

He played for Whiston Juniors did he not? not a one club person.

[QUOTE=“count of monte cristo, post: 946654, member: 348”]So?

He played for Whiston Juniors did he not? not a one club person.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for backing up my point about Giggs, mate.

no problem, there’s no such thing as a one club person.

Van Gaal has said he wants to make Man Utd history, I wish him well.

Van Gaal has been pretty rigid with his 4-3-3/4-2-3-1 throughout his managerial career which won’t bode too well for Rooney. I’d imagine Van Persie will be his main striker and Kagawa and Mata will be vying for the role behind him so I don’t really see where he will fit in. I don’t think Van Gaal would have any problem offloading him to Chelsea if there is still interest there.

He will probably sign half of the current Dutch squad first.

I’m looking forward to Van Gaal knocking a few egos into check at United.

Everyone’s waiting for the big clash with Rooney but maybe they’ll surprise us all and van gaal will rate him but hell whip him into shape and it’ll be the making of Rooney.

I can’t see Van Gaal bowing to Rooney and that is where the problem will lie. Rooney has an overinflated opinion of his importance I feel is going to cause conflict.