Manchester United FC 2013/14

That seems the outcome everyone is expecting but maybe Rooneys not as difficult as all that. He’d hardly be the first player to have a falling out with Alex cuntguson which is the major off field problem he seems to have had.
He definitely doesn’t seem bosom buddies with van persie though which might set him off on the wrong foot with van gaal.

[QUOTE=“Tabby, post: 946716, member: 2142”]That seems the outcome everyone is expecting but maybe Rooneys not as difficult as all that. He’d hardly be the first player to have a falling out with Alex cuntguson which is the major off field problem he seems to have had.
He definitely doesn’t seem bosom buddies with van persie though which might set him off on the wrong foot with van gaal.[/QUOTE]

+1, the majority of these players have played under Ferguson, the most horrible cunt to ever set foot on a football pitch, Van Gaal will be handy in comparison

I would say Van Gaal is much more ruthless than Ferguson, maybe not a horrible cunt like Ferguson but someone with a much lower treshold for people he views as inadequate or unwilling to follow him.

But there is structure and reasoning behind his strict routine. Ferguson was just a vicious fucker who ruled with fear

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/t1.0-9/10377382_233003033559726_8133461757027134372_n.jpg

Rooney doesn’t seem like the kind of guy who will embrace structure and reasoning. I really can’t see Van Gaal valuing him and I can’t see him fitting in to Van Gaal’s tactical outlook

Rooney could be gone in the January transfer window.

I think it’s possible he could be gone this summer.

True because he would be less sellable in the window if the played in the champions league before Christmas.

Oh I forgot, United aren’t in it next season!!

Especially if the rumours are true that Mandzukic is going to united.

Really? That would be a bad signing-very limited soccer player.

He is a traditional Arsenal type front man.

I don’t see him going after a striker, he has always gone with the one up top. At the moment he has Van Persie, Rooney, Hernandez and Welbeck - I think Rooney and Hernandez may leave. He’s also got youngsters like Wilson who can provide backup and Van Gaal is very much someone who gives youth a chance.

If Rooney becomes a regular under van gaal will it a)improve your opinion of Wayne b) lower your opinion of Louis c) cause you to doubt your own judgement.

Who else is going to pay him 300k a week with the alleged pay restraints coming in? I’d say he will be staying put unless utd continue to pay a chunk of his wages.

It would surprise me.

The 150 players Giggs played with. Some amount of dog shit on show.

[QUOTE=“Declan Moffat, post: 947031, member: 376”]http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/21/muqe4u9a.jpg

The 150 players Giggs played with. Some amount of dog shit on show.[/QUOTE]

Some people have too much time on their hands.

It was a quiet end of season for the boys at OT.

Perhaps you could have let that comment slide by.