Manchester United Football Club 20/21

When will the FA make a ruling and inform cavani of the true nature of his relationship with his pal?

I want nothing to do with that group. Iā€™ve seen the screenshots. If they were passed onto rocko Iā€™m sure the site would be closed down.

No surprise. No one trusts him

Odd the way you were posting away in the group over the weekend but are constantly/desperately distancing yourself from the group publicly.

Odd the way two prominent limerick posters accounts were removed in recent weeks as well. I wonder what the reason was :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

@Copper_pipe will confirm that Iā€™m gone from that group over a year. You should stop telling lies on the internet.

Weā€™d take you back in a heartbeat, dear warrior. But we understand that you must fly solo, like a great eagle :heart:

When you choose to come home to us, the door will always be open.

The coke head fantasist who hates Limerick Hurling can get fucked. Itā€™s not bothering him at all though, sure he never mentions it tall tall :wink:

1 Like

This is true.

1 Like

Man U fans the most racist, Liverpool fans the most murderous. The racism and murdering probably big factors in making them by some distance the most popular soccer teams in Eire.

1 Like

I expect a full apology from @BruidheanChaorthainn

Did he call you his ne****ito?

Nenaghnito is indeed one of the worst insults Limerick people abuse one another with.

2 Likes

No honour amongst thieves

. In total, Mr Suarez used the word ā€œnegroā€ or ā€œnegrosā€ seven times in the penalty area. On each occasion, the words were insulting. On each occasion, Mr Suarez breached Rule E3(1). Accordingly, the Charge is proved.

3 Likes

Then the liverpool lads decided to wear a tshirt in his honour. You couldnā€™t find a scummier crowd. Never their fault.

DeGea, Wan-Bissaka, Lindelof, Maguire, Telles, McTominay, Fred, Rashford, Fernandes, Martial, Cavani.

Disappointed for Donny and Greenwood.

Great man management by Ole tbf by marginalising Pogba without any reports of unrest

Strongest away side. Swap out McTominay for Van de Beek for home games or against weaker opponents.

Easy now

Great start by United here :woozy_face:

Fred reverting to type here. Heā€™s very average. Pulls out the odd decent game.