Manchester United Football Club 20/21

Not sure why calling someone a “fucking black cunt” on the pitch is less of a crime that saying the same thing on twitter. I would suggest the twitter utterance is a bigger crime as more people are exposed to such language but you seem to suggest otherwise which is fair enough.

Suarez seems to have been harshly dealt with compared to other cases. He admitted saying “negro” or “negrito” but much like his compratiot didn’t realise it was racist because it is not deemed so in his own country.

A few years ago? I presume you mean 18 months ago after Suarez celebrated a goal in the 1st leg of the Champions League Semi-Final and failed to observe the unwritten don’t celebrate against your former club rule.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

What did Cavani say that has everyone riled up?

He told the story about Liverpool fans threatening to murder Steven Gerrards family the time he wanted to move to Chelsea.

Anton has a programme on BBC tonight

That never happened.

He’s only there a week and he’s already obsessed with Liverpool… The United way.

He claimed he said the latter but latter admitted he said the former.

Both have different connotations in Uruguay.

You appear to know very little of the specific details of the Suarez case.

A Uruguayan centre forward playing in Manchester, may or may not have instagramed a racist message

A load of Irish lads have gone mental.

It’s a strange world

4 Likes

in fairness to suarez he promised not to celebrate in front of the kop in the return leg and he didnt

2 Likes

Which clubs racist is worse lads?

Man Utd fans top the numbers for racist arrests every year… Not sure if they’ll top it this year with no fans so their players are picking up the slack

Man children at their worst,
This is insane, scousers and mancs :joy:

@BruidheanChaorthainn is extremely edgy … A simple questions s new him into a spin lashing out.

Will yis let him back into that auld group? There’s lads there that aren’t even from Limerick

Cavan probably saw the Christmas fixture list and fancied a break. At his age he must regret coming to Manchester.

You’ll have to ask Balbec… I’m long gone.

I did. He said never.

@BruidheanChaorthainn can’t handle the decline of Manchester United. This would not have happened under Alec Ferguson or indeed David Moyes.

Coach Ole needs to make a statement.