Manchester United Football Club 20/21

Iā€™d be a big believer in Coach Ole. Iā€™m have a few doubts though about his tactical acumen after this car crash of a European Cup campaign. It was all it in the bag really after the first two rounds, winning in Paris and hammering Leipzig 5-0 at home. Next two games were against the whipping boys from Istanbul. Should have been 12 points out of 12. That was an awful defeat in Turkey. Even then just 1 point needs from last two games and couldnā€™t even get that. Not booking Fred last week when he was a walking red card last week was bizarre. Iā€™m sure Coach Ole will learn from his mistakes though.

They also got knocked out of the Champions League by them. The 5-0 was an aberration based on everything before and since

1 Like

Every week you come on saying itā€™s bizarre that Liverpool fans want Ole sacked. No Liverpool fan would want Ole sacked ffs :joy: Heā€™s shite.
Then when ole wins a game you are on giving it big licks tagging people etc.
When Ole inevitably flops again a few gentle jibes are made back to you and you start hopping around like a sausage in a pan. Itā€™s fascinating to watch

8 Likes

I havenā€™t tagged a Liverpool Fan re man united in months Iā€™d say.

You were the fella who claimed ole needed to be sacked after the defeat to palace I think? The opening day of the season? If you donā€™t want him sacked why were you saying he should be?

Iā€™m delighted with ole and it seems to really annoy a few Liverpool fans. Itā€™s really odd. Even after last nights result your and the likes of mike Hunt are seething. I donā€™t understand it at all.

Thereā€™s a real risk of Coach Ole being treated like a diner in a restaurant and having time prematurely called.

And heā€™s off again. Yes mate, everyoneā€™s seething except you :joy:

1 Like

I think the fact man united fans are supportive of ole really really irks Liverpool fans for whatever reason.

1 Like

But if you donā€™t want ole sacked why did you claim he should be sacked after the palace game? You keep suggesting heā€™s under all this pressure as well.

Ole has destroyed the lives of Liverpool supporters.

Not unlike how united are destroyed Paul Pogba.

He should be sacked. I couldnā€™t give a fuck whether they sack him or not

Iā€™ll be gutted if ole is sacked. Itā€™s much enjoyable now than under Jose or Van gaal. He needs to continue the clear out but heā€™s done a fine job.

united should learn from what happened when they sacked Jose and David Moyes. They cant allow themselves continue to be a sacking club.

Why should he be sacked? Heā€™s done a fine job and it seems to really annoy you and a lot of other Liverpool fans.

I see 9 of the top 15 posters on the thread are Liverpool fans.

Ole will pull off a backs against the wall type win against City this weekend. Itā€™s what he does.

Ole is 5 points off the top of the league with a game in hand. Itā€™s his second season in charge. Liverpool fans want him sacked.

Liverpool manage one league title in 6 seasons. Liverpool fans: Klopp is the greatest manager of all time.

It doesnā€™t add up to me.

1 Like

You tagged me this morning you daft cunt.

6 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

Yes but youā€™ve been posting here all day and quoting various posts of mine.