Manchester United Football Club 20/21

Ole wouldnt manage a loud fart. Heā€™s the worst managerial appointment ever at a top club. No previous record to speak of and not even a great player or leader on the pitch when he played. I canā€™t think of any other similar appointment. He was hired as a stop gap caretaker even he expected no more. In the worst stroke of luck in the clubs history they went on a great run, rio slapped the table and the die was cast. They have no hope of winning the league or champions league and are 20 to 1 to be champions despite being in a great position on paper. Thatā€™s how respected the useless cunt is. Nice fella though

As I said last night a Europa League tie with Steven Gerrardā€™s Glasgow Rangers would be a mouth watering tie

Youā€™d have to fancy Utd for the league now. No Wed nights and can play a scratch team in the Europa. A masterstroke.

Ah right.

Iā€™m sure youā€™ll get over it.

Manchester can rave about the Summerbee and Best,

1 Like

Are you a Man U supporter @Arthur?

Pep Guardiola had no record to speak of except being a club legend when he got the Barcelona job, Ole has at least managed before Utd. He should be given time, Pep did alright for himself

Same goes for Zidane and Dalglish.

2 Likes

Ole should not be compared to Zidane, Dalglish & Pep. They were great players and had a serious stature within their clubs. Shur Ole was a grand player not much more.

All three scored winners in European Cup final, that guarantees legend status no matter who you are or what else you do

Ole was of dubious character. Sat on his arse for all of his career, happy to live off the achievements of others.

Ole had about 8 years managerial experience under his belt before he got the Man U job.

I see someone else was glued to Utd last night

1 Like

Yes

Heā€™s a Liverpool man.

Ole was a sub for most of his career that was my point. I canā€™t think of another top club who has hired a squad player as manager with no previous managerial record. Sure the club and even ole himself didnā€™t even consider heā€™d get the job until he fluked a good run and they were forced into it

Can you think of another manager appointed at a top club with a similarly bare cv who wasnā€™t a legendary player? Ole scored a legendary goal and was a cult hero because of it. He doesnā€™t fit the usual bill for player who get jobs with no previous managerial record of success.

Arteta

1 Like

It doesnā€™t say much for the rest of the EPL managers if man united win their game in hand oles charges will be two points off the top.

Spurs gave their ex-journeyman player Tim Sherwood his first managerial gig.