Manchester United Football Club 20/21

Ole needs to be sacked immediately. This can’t go on any longer.

1 Like

No Pogba, no party

A point a game from the top six.

Pogba is dog shite… Rashford is vastly over rated but I’ll take that as a shot on target all day🤷

6 Likes

Did you win the poker? :spades:

Wolverhampton got what they deserved. Very unambitious against a limited Man Utd. Fucked if I can figure out how they are second.

Like clock work

Simple enough really. Since the opening day defeat at home to Crystal Palace, they’ve won 8 out of 8 against the cannon fodder. Coach Ole has refound the art of flat track bullying. The other big guns are dropping stupid points left, right and centre - Liverpool dropped points at Fulham and Brighton and in their last game conceded a late equaliser at home to 2nd from bottom West Brom, either side of West Brom losing 0-3 and 0-5 at home to Aston Villa and Leeds.

As @balbec has pointed out, Man U not too hot against so called big sides - they’ve played all of Spurs, Chelsea, Woolwich and Man City at Old Trafford and picked up just 2 points from 12, scoring just once in those four games, a first minute penalty in the 1-6 defeat to Spurs. Drew 2-2 at high flying Leicester as well.

1 Like

Good teams find it easy enough to play through them

I wouldn’t watch them enough to comment on that. Outside of 10 games against so called Big 6 opposition, there’s still 84 points up for grabs from 28 games against the rest. If you’re relentlessly beating all those teams week in week out, you’re a long way towards a title winning total.

Nothing so far this season to make me change my pre season prediction that Coach Ole will bring the title back to Old Trafford.

They have a real chance . No dominant team this season

No doubt United’s sugar daddy Mr Glazier will cough up even more money for them to spend in this window as well. I wonder how many Irish United fans think the Dublin footballers have an unfair advantage :joy:

It’s the Glasgow Celtic footix types fretting that their 10 in a row could be disappearing who seem to get the most hot and bothered that Dublin’s recent dominance might be making the competition a tad uncompetitive.

300 notes. Gona find a friend with a hills account and do 10 more cheltenham lucky 15s.

1 Like

Chelsea and Man City are a shambles. Liverpool are running on fumes. Spurs are Spurs. This is United’s year

The 99 cup final is on sky.

Lingard getting a contract extension and Cavanni getting banned. Not a good day for united

They need to keep Lingard around to mentor Greenwood and keep him on the straight and narrow

1 Like

For the insta videos of him dancing?

Sad to hear of Tommy Docherty’s passing, I have no doubt he would have won a league with United had he not been sacked, he built some team after their relegation, flying wingers in Stevie Coppell, Gordon Hill and Gerry Daly, Pancho Pearson, Jimmy Greenhoff, Lou Macari, Sammy McIlroy, Martin Buchan. Loved that United team. RIP the Doc.

8 Likes