Manchester United Football Club 20/21

They need to wrap Bailly in bubble wrap.

1 Like

Havenā€™t paid much heed to him but looked very good tonight

He does what he wants.

1 Like

Southampton have gone off the boil a bit.

I think if they did sack him it would improve their chances of winning the league but only time will tell. Hope Iā€™m proved wrong.

Thereā€™ll have to be a special thread set up for January 17th. Utd Footix v Pool Footix!

All watching on different streams up to ten minutes apart

2 Likes

Iā€™ll have to logout :see_no_evil:

Bruno is the signing of the decade. 1 year in.

1 Like

Ole Ole Ole

1 Like

It was @balbec who referenced the Man U record against top 6 sides after the Wolverhampton Wanderers game the other night. You should make a better effort with your preparation and research and engage it what actually happens around here, rather than just making things up that simply never happened.

I make it 5 points from 4 games against Top 6 sides now, thatā€™s 1.25 a game, just up from the 1 point a game @balbec referred to the other night. Yet to play top of the table Liverpool, draws against 4th and 6th placed Leicester City and Chelsea, a win at 5th placed Everton and a 1-6 home defeat to 3rd placed Tottenham Hotspur.

Ah here. From the man who felt that Man Utd had got an easy ride from the Christmas period fixture list when they played 6 times in 15 days.

From the man who incorrectly claimed that 6 games in 15 days was some sort of a fixture congestion record unprecedented in the history of English club football.

Incorrect again Dan. I asked you to check and you did so. You even outlined that version of events to the lads who called you a boring cunt. Twice. Iā€™ll choose to believe that youā€™re forgetful due to your advanced years rather than an untrustworthy bounder, cad or liar.

I didnā€™t even have to go away and check. I referenced Tottenham Hotspur in 1981/82, a season I can still recall in minute detail. My father brought me to be about 20 games at White Hart Lane that season.

Interesting to note that you classify a game at winless from 17 bottom of the table Sheffield United on 17 December as part of this gruelling ā€˜Christmas Periodā€™ schedule. When done Christmas begin and end in your house?

Just like yesterday, you seem to have bounded over your giant lie and attempted to move the goalposts and are ignoring your false claims of not 20 mins ago.
Iā€™d have thought a man of your morals would have offered an apology.

Bluster, bluster. Take your schooling now and move along.