Manchester United Football Club 20/21

Has the top 6 changed since the points were added up ye ham bones?

I havenā€™t provided any total of late on Man U points haul against Top 6 opposition. @BruidheanChaorthainn as he tends to do a lot spun a false narrative that I did and name called me on it earlier. It was @balbec who provided such a total a few days ago.

Thank you Dan. I was referring to the traditional top six. Liverpool, Man City, Spurs, Arsenal, Chelsea of course.

United have lost at home to Spurs and Arsenal and drawn at home to City and Chelsea. Hardly title winning form.

Itā€™s actually way worse than the point a game you credited Man U with in those games. I make it 0.5 points a game, 2 points from 12 in 4 games all at home to Chelsea, Man City, Woolwich and Spurs.

At least you held your hand up about the small error you made. @Juhniallio and @BruidheanChaorthainn should really take a leaf out of your book and hold their hands up when they make a factual blunder, rather than keep digging.

The excitement of a Liverpool v Man U title shoot out seems to be making a lot of their supporters here lose their composure and make a lot of basic errors. God knows what tensions will be like by the time the big title shoot out on 17 January rolls around.

Iā€™ll do my best to keep you all right on the facts.

Ignoring your own lies like your hero Boris Johnson ignores his kids. A sad day.

A heap of tags by boycott tonight i actually thought united were playing for a second

Surely not
"The sanction shows the English Football Associationā€™s biased, dogmatic and ethnocentric vision "

1 Like

Thereā€™s no better way to fight racism than by ignoring the cultural upbringing of the person involved

1 Like

Brexit means Brexit.

The entire nation of Uruguay could be looking at a three match man here

Have they considered wearing t shirts?

1 Like

They taking the knee the next match

Pity we let the lead slip v Leicester.

2 Likes

Citehā€™s to lose youā€™d have to say.

If the man united board listened to the Liverpool posters on here and sacked ole a few months ago god knows where we would be.

Give United the trophy

:shark::shark:

1 Like

Remember all the Liverpool fans saying he should stay. They were right

1 Like