Manchester United Football Club 20/21

Man Yoo have a 40 million pound direct replacement on the bench who @BruidheanChaorthainn has championed all season but Ole doesn’t seem to share this optimism

Leicester were 5th last season and he started in the 2-0 league win last season against them as well.

Bruno got very upset when he was taken off yesterday.

Very few players tend to move from Ajax and start regularly with much success. Donny will be one the best players in the league bud similar to de jong are Barcelona or de ligt at juventus it takes time for them to adjust to a new system. 40 million isn’t much either. He’d be a vastly superior player to nabby Keita who sits on the bench for Liverpool and he cost more too.

1 Like

Were they playing a big team?

Seems like @ChairmanDan is horribly wrong again.

I thought a 17 time capped Dutch International should stroll into a team in what you call a weak league.

Ole brought on a lad yesterday who has a questionable attitude in training lately by all accounts and who has had a tough time personally ahead of Van de Beek

To be honest I watch very little live soccer outside of Spurs games, so I’m not really best placed to comment on Bruno. I thought he was fairly shit both times he faced Spurs, albeit he did dispatch the obligatory penalty Man U were awarded in both of those games with aplomb. I did watch the game at Anfield yesterday and thought he was fairly anonymous as well.

The four player of the month awards in the last 12 months have to be taken on board though. I probably just caught him on three rare off days.

1 Like

I’d imagine man united having no pre season pretty much hasn’t helped either. He seems to have really wound up you up though for whatever reason.

I liked Van De Beek at Ajax and would like to see more of him. He would be better beside McTominay than Fred, for example, as he showed in the FA Cup game

Fernandes plays better when Pogba doesn’t play

Hard to tell these days.

After Bruno arrived last season they beat Man City, Chelsea and Leicester. They didn’t face Liverpool in the league with him in the side I think. So that’s 3 wins against 2nd, 4th and 5th placed teams last season. Why did you post such rubbish?

That’s the crux of it really. He was on the wing for most of yesterday. They have 3 good players who can only play in the same position, in the two of those and VDB

How poor was Bruno yesterday? Was it just an off day for him, good opponent marking by Liverpool or does he just struggle against the Top 6 teams?

No way does Bruno Fernandes play in the same position as Pogba or Donny.

@Fagan O’Dowd has posted it up for you already. This season its:

Man U 1 Tottenham 6
Man U 0 Chelsea 0
Man U 0 Woowlich 1
Man U 0 Man City 0
Liverpool 0 Man U 0

League Cup - Man U 0 Man City 2

I didn’t think Bruno was that bad at all yesterday. Rashford was awful and that’s the big issue. Martial and Rashford are out of form and then you’ve 4 sort of central mid fielders trying to compensate for this. Often at times Bruno ended up top on his own which isn’t his best position.

I’d hope going forward Cavani starts and greenwood for martial and one of fred/McTominay. Leaving Fred and Pogba in the middle with Bruno ahead of them.

It’s hilarious though. I think Liverpool haven’t lost in 3 years at anfield and hadn’t not scored in a similar time frame.

Man united who all the experts dismissed as a laughing stock draw nil all with them after creating the 3 best chances of the game and still people find a way to criticise ole. It’s beyond bizarre.

Who are woolwhich? Man united lost to Spurs, drew with Chelsea, Man City and Liverpool and beat Everton. That’s their results against the current top six. You are horribly wrong again.

I’d say fellas are winding you up given your carry on before the match.