Manchester United Football Club 20/21

I wouldn’t pay much attention to anybody on here about soccer but it’s the same in the media. I haven’t seen anybody given ole credit. It’s beyond bizarre. If lampard got a nil all away to Liverpool the press would be demanding a new contract.

Ole is a sort of harmless type of fella that I very much doubt pisses too many people off. I find the coverage and the reaction of the job he’s done at man united really strange.

I heard he lost it in the dressing room afterwards.

Bruno was very average yesterday. Had he one shot on target?

1 Like

The tweet about Bruno that is causing you to have this meltdown refers to the ‘Big 6’. Not the current Top 6. Odd that you keep bringing Everton and Leicester into it. Could you stay on point please.

As long as they pull up for Sunday, the lads who rotate in cavani, James, donny, Henderson etc give ole some selection headaches and they hammer Sheffield United next week. We’ll be in a good place

Top 6

1. Man City
  2. Liverpool
  3. Chelsea
  4. Arsenal
  5. ?
  6. ?

You’re a gas man.

So what top six are you referring to?

Arsenal :joy::joy:

What are oles results against notts Forrest and Leeds?

So ye are picking out six teams man united had poor results against and referring to them as the “big six”? That’s some serious mental gymnastics.

Fucking hell thats a headshot. Still, Arsenal at home would be a difficult enough one for a side.

I’m not referring to any top six. Go away, take a deep breath, count to ten maybe and read the tweet again carefully that @Fagan_ODowd posted up. It refers to Bruno’s record this season the ‘Big Six’, not the current ‘Top Six’. You have a tendency generally to not read the fine print and jump in shouting the odds about a point or argument that is not even been made.

But there is no big six. It’s just made up of cherry picking teams man united got a poor result Against.

WHO ARE THE BIG SIX?

A random selection of teams man united have gotten poor results against.

How did Bruno go away to Istanbul & at home to PSG?

There you go again, not reading properly or dealing with the finer detail. Man U are one of the ‘big six’, so the tweet from balls.ie is referring to Man U results against five other teams, not six.

Man City, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal & ?