Manchester United Football Club 20/21

Jesus that pass from Cavani that set up Liverpool’s second :eek:

He’ll have a good run in towards the end of the season. He’ll be banging in more goals i suspect now he’s up to speed

Moyesie back to OT :popcorn:

With Williams starting there was only gonna be one outcome. Good workout tho and Liverpool looked better the Williams mistakes aside.

Liverpool don’t really take much beating so I won’t read much into it but the one big takeaway could be greenwood scoring a goal. If he regains his form it could go a long way to landing the league.

1 Like

Ole so.much more sounder than klopp

1 Like

The astute football men identified before the game that Rashford would have the edge on Williams

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Shaw for that second Salah goal :eek:

I said pre game a performance and a MO goal would be a good return. You can’t carry a player like Williams at this level and hope to win.

At the end of it I’m just happy they scored. Somebody else said it above but Salah was dogshit apart from his goals. United targeted him to launch their counter attacks in the first half. He is the fucking hungriest cunt going. He only cares about scoring goals at this stage, couldn’t give a duck about setting them up for others

Who gives a fuck, tis only the cup… It’s almost NFL time!

2 Likes

4 Likes

I know, my nerves are frayed here

1 Like

The ones left in it…

Let’s hope he gets up in time in the morning

I just caught the man on the wireless saying the scoreline flattered liverpool…how much did they win by?

Minus one

They’re going badly all of a sudden, as if Merseyside wasn’t depressing enough

Tampa getting to the superbowl. Good or bad for united? Will the glazers cash in on tampa or drive more money (debt) into them?