Manchester United Football Club 20/21

Tampa Bay are valued at over $2bn

Which glazer loves martial? Maybe he could draft him for the bucs

How much debt have the glazers loaded them with? I’ve no idea about American football

I don’t think it works like that in the nfl

1 Like

Will they take the eye off united? Ideally they sell united but I fear they will neglect united

The Glazers bought Tampa Bay for $195m in 1995 and had them winning a Superbowl 7 years later.

Martial is that impressionless and submissive that I’m beginning to suspect that he’s a glazer sex robot

Have united any plans to sort out the problem at left back? Shaw singlehandedly restarted a dreadfully out of form Salah yesterday.

I think if they get that sorted they could do serious damage yet.

Even though things are going well enough on the pitch it shows how bad things are in the board room with dickEd Woodward in charge.

That young Ecuadorain Moisés Caicedo is on the verge of signing for Brighton. Apparently he’s extremely highly rated and only costing 5 million euro. Man united were in for him but for some reason didn’t sign him. He was man of the match against Brazil recently and seemingly highly rated. They are easily going to pay lingard, Romero and Jones 10 million in 2021 and neither 3 have any sort of impact on the squad. Even if he’s shite you’ll sell him for profit if he plays in a few cup games or has a decent lost spell in Spain or somewhere. Total shambles.

The best front 3 in the club by some distance is rashford, Greenwood and Cavani up top. Two youth academy graduates and a free signing. Then you look at the 100s of millions they’ve wasted on chumps in the past 7 or 8 seasons. It makes you wonder.

Fernandes was an amazing signing too. When he was standing over that free kick yesterday there was a sense of inevitability about it. A far cry from two or three seasons ago when Ashley young was standing over them.

1 Like

Two handy games in the cup so far against lower level teams.
Moyesie will be all out to end the cup dream and I expect he will.

Few hundred posts in here yesterday, mainly from Liverpool and Man City fans. Solskjaer must be doing something right.

3 Likes

The new thing now is the match is discussed on one of the teams threads as opposed to the competition/fixture thread.

Moyesie vs Ole. United future and past all set to come face to face. Fergie told the fans to back Moyesie, they turned on him. They turned on Woodward too, but the job he’s done at the Club has been nothing short of phenomenal.

The mods badly need to step in and keep people on topic. It’s becoming a joke.

@Kid_Curry What do you make of the news that Killeshin and Killeen went shopping for goalkeepers over the Christmas?

Shur whatever keeps lads entertained I suppose.

Woodward would do great in the NFL. Easy won for the Glazers

He’s doing great where he is.

Roy knows united