Manchester United Football Club 20/21

He surely wants to get out of that shithole that is Manchester.

It appears Coach Ole felt that Donny’s performance merited him being substituted, rather than Fred, who was terrible and was at fault for the game clinching third goal. Fred has now cost Man Yoo a chance of progression in both the Champions League and The FA Cup, but who am I to doubt Coach Ole, who seems to prefer the Brazilian in midfield; @BruidheanChaorthainn seems to be happy with the manager.

Fred and Donny don’t play in the same position.

I believe that Von De Baek played in a deep lying role against Watford in the FA Cup and was very impressive

He was poor enough in that game.

Really; earned high praise here:

Even the manager gave him high praise after the performance:

I’m not sure what your angle is here at all tbh :sweat_smile:

Fred getting demonised when thr only out ball for him was a pass to Henderson.

Maguire could still the three lads around him and still played him the ball when he had the whole pitch in front of him.

Don’t get me wrong, Fred is a squad player at best but Maguire was dogshit here again.

Decent defender, bit of a mad bastard but a bit fragile alright

Thought it’d be worse, I must look at Matips for the craic.

Sad to see the Man U fighting amongst themselves here.

no I’m no soccerball expert

why hasn’t harry passed to any of the 3 options marked rather than a shite ball to an under pressure Fred with 3 men around him?

2 Likes

Also option 4 to oof it.

In Arry’s defence, in order to play through the press then Fred is indeed the right option. Either side causes you to be trapped on the sideline. The idea is a quick one to Fred who lays off to the on coming right back and takes the striker out of play.

The problem is more it was a shite pass. And Fred is shite also so couldn’t get himself out of trouble. This is why you need “ball playing” centre halves these days. But even an old fashioned ball playing midfielder would help

2 Likes

Harry Maguire’s fat head in unable to swivel enough to allow him to see options to the side of him.

Fred had no right looking for that ball.

Cowardly from Maguire. Refused to take responsibility. Slow to see the incoming press. Fucked his team mate. Fred’s bravery in looking for the ball or creating space for a longer pass means he gets the blame.

2 Likes

Maguire is an awful footballer

1 Like

Bravery/Foolishness.

He drew three men by doing so.

He did. The 3 men who were already around him.