Manchester United Football Club 20/21

I just find the whole thing ridiculous

Do you feel better now for getting it off your chest?

2 Likes

I do

It was the youthful promise of Emile Heskey, Michael Owen, Steven Gerrard and Danny Murphy that convinced me to pin my colours to the Liverpool mast.

And what do you think of the united fans protests?

Mine was Steve McManaman & I think heā€™s a gowl now.

1 Like

I think the glazers donā€™t have Manchester Unitedā€™s best interest at heart but thereā€™s no denying that Man United have spent a huge amount of money in the past number of years. Most billionaires are wealthy for a reason and they are mostly shrewd businessmen who wonā€™t just throw their life savings into a club. In saying that Glazers seem to be leveraging huge debt on the club which is bad.

As for the protests, I think they overstepped the mark invading the pitch and injuring security. Thereā€™s a fine line between protesting to get a message across and descending into violence and it appears that some fans crossed that yesterday.

As a Liverpool fan I wasnā€™t too concerned about the internal politics at a rival club and would have preferred if the match had gone ahead as it was a vital game for Liverpoolā€™s fading hopes of a top 4 finish and my FPL team.

1 Like

Youā€™re seething :laughing:

Iā€™m seething the cunts werenā€™t docked three points like anyone else would have been.

2 Likes

Incredible that itā€™s plain to see the clubs own stewards allowed this and nothing has been done. Astonishing

I enjoyed the pic of the fella at the protest in his Kerry jersey and matching Kerry face mask, although his pink shorts were highly suspect.

What the fuck is he on about?

Irish people follying English teams

A police officer with a fractured eye socketā€¦ Thatā€™s the type of right wing carry on @Lazarus and @Batigol are Cheering on nowā€¦

as soon as it got violent thatā€™s the power and good of the protest fucked.

Yupā€¦ Singing about Liverpool and busting up police officersā€¦ And oh yeah, Glazers out.

the signs were all there when they broke into the training ground. Surely they could have hired a few security guards to mind the pitch for a big Premier league game.

This is on United. They should forfeit the game

1 Like

Liverpool fans worried about some lad getting a black eye

Disgusting to see you supporting such violenceā€¦

''A police officer was dragged and kicked and another suffered a fractured eye socket in clashes with protestersā€™ā€™

@Lazarus is a big supporter of that looney Commie, Corbyn. Enough said.