Manchester United Football Club 20/21

these are probably the same lads who tried to burn Edward Woodward out of his house a few year ago

And the same crowd that hired the helicopter to hound Moysie out when he was only in the job a few weeks.

Same lads caused a bomb scare a few years ago when they forgot where they planted a device for a training exercise.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/man-punched-police-during-man-20516832.amp?__twitter_impression=true

The Man U fans are circling the wagons and blaming the Greater Manchester Constabulary.

Oh fuck. Forgot I had five players lined up for that including captain and vice captain :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

This is very embarrassing for the Liverpool fans on here.

1 Like

Anyone calling for points deducted for the match being called off should get their heads examined.

All 6 breakaway clubs should be deducted 40 points for what they did.

Standardā€¦ Protesting because theyā€™re not successful anymore and they want new billionaires to come in and return them to the glory days :laughing:

3 Likes

the Liverpool ā€œfansā€ on here are out of touch

3 Likes

Carragher is after humiliating them. He even mentioned net spend.

3 Likes

Gary Neville has done a serious number on Carragher

1 Like

yep, its like he googled what would expose the oirish footix and then repeated it

Were you disappointed that Citeh didnā€™t wrap up the league yesterday?

You can forget about united as a club

havent been following it recently

I fear there may well be a sickening undercurrent of anti semitism behind these protests . I hope I am wrong

You could well be onto something there.

Itā€™s been there since the Glazers took over.

Whatever about what you think of the Glazerā€™s, they have never spat on a young girl as far as I am aware.

Carragher is pure scum

2 Likes