Manchester United Football Club 20/21

Chris waddle gave him stick on the radio. Canā€™t take a man on he said. Probably not good for a wide player

His goals and assists numbers are brilliant but youā€™d have to bear in mind that he plays in a league where nobody defends and his record against Bayern is awful

1 Like

I saw Sancho play for England tonight and he didnā€™t look great

Iā€™d be against signing him for that money. I havenā€™t been impressed by him at all. Iā€™ve the suspicion heā€™s a bit of a Pogba type who can be excellent but
Can also throw the toys out of the pram.

I actually dont think he is lightning quick, needs lads to link withā€¦like Doherty!

Grealish looked the best player out there in his cameo.

Alejandro Garnacho signs today. Exciting times ahead.

Fabrizio been saying for the past week agent fees arenā€™t the problem.

Ducker the go too man on united.

Fabrizio posts on TFK

1 Like

Mengi was very impressive again tonight by all accounts. I hope he starts next week.

I wouldnā€™t be surprised if mengi, handibal and laird have a greenwood type season.

Theyā€™ll all score a few goal at the arse-end of the season when someone else has won the title?

3 Likes

The Sancho transfer fee shouldnā€™t worry Utd fans - Ā£100m is chump change for a club that size.

More shame for Greenwood. high on the hippy crack

Greenwood forced to apologise after laughing gas footage emerges https://the42.ie/5203624

Heā€™s only a yong lad but someone needs to sit him down pronto and have a good chat with him. Ole needs to get in a couple of model senior pros to start setting a decent example

Rashford will sort him out

Hardly shame for an 18 year old actin the bollix with a bit of laughing gas.
FFS lads,we really need to step back and cop the fuck on.
Otherwise,we may get all our young lads to start wearing braā€™s and playing with Barbies.
Bullshit